8 replies to this topic

#1 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,469 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

I see you....Great win over an elite NFC team. You did what you had to do vs. Green Bay. You are "for real" (still one and done though mwhahahaha)

#2 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,544 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:08 PM

and people laughed at me just a week ago when I said the Falcons look like they might make the superbowl....I hate the Falcons but they are legit this year

#3 DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:44 PM

See, even fans that hate the Falcons can see it. Why can't Skip Clueless? lol. F that guy. And anyone else that can't accept it.

#4 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,469 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:22 PM

he made some good points...

#5 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:31 PM

he made some good points...

If you're referring to Skippy Clueless, I linked ESPN first Take where he blasts the Falcons. It is wierd when he starts to rant about the Falcons and HFA, almost like Atlanta is ruining his NFL season.

IMO, the Falcons get alot of hate because we are making the talking heads look foolish, with our winning.

http://www.4shared.c...e_11-29-10.html

#6 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 05:15 PM

http://www.carolinah...2&postcount=116

I think they are for real.

#7 Darth Hater

Darth Hater

Sunnyvale senior member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:18 PM

If you're referring to Skippy Clueless, I linked ESPN first Take where he blasts the Falcons. It is wierd when he starts to rant about the Falcons and HFA, almost like Atlanta is ruining his NFL season.

IMO, the Falcons get alot of hate because we are making the talking heads look foolish, with our winning.

http://www.4shared.c...e_11-29-10.html

Same for the Bears, so far every week it's a new excuse to why they won: Wade Phillips a bad HC, The Packers had too many penalties, The Bills are winless ,Childress has lost his team, The dolphins 3rd string qb was playing , pooty field conditions and Eagles were missing their starting CB. I think they are upset because guys like Skippy Clueless and the rest of the talking heads picked the Bears to fight it out with Detroit for the basemant this season. The Falcons are legit, screw all those bitter butt hurt "experts". I think they are a little upset that the falcons have stolen their little darling Saints thunder this season even though the saints are playing well right now. Michael Lombardi has to be the worst when it comes to sucking packer bunghole and hatin on the Bears despite their recent success this season....hmmmm wonder why?

Edited by Darth Hater, 29 November 2010 - 11:22 PM.

#8 DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:13 AM

Same for the Bears, so far every week it's a new excuse to why they won: Wade Phillips a bad HC, The Packers had too many penalties, The Bills are winless ,Childress has lost his team, The dolphins 3rd string qb was playing , pooty field conditions and Eagles were missing their starting CB. I think they are upset because guys like Skippy Clueless and the rest of the talking heads picked the Bears to fight it out with Detroit for the basemant this season. The Falcons are legit, screw all those bitter butt hurt "experts". I think they are a little upset that the falcons have stolen their little darling Saints thunder this season even though the saints are playing well right now. Michael Lombardi has to be the worst when it comes to sucking packer bunghole and hatin on the Bears despite their recent success this season....hmmmm wonder why?

Lombardi has been consistently hating on the Falcons, placing them around 7 or 8 in his Rankings.

#9 Urrymonster

Urrymonster

• HUDDLER
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 08:27 AM

Falcons are probably the most consistent team in the NFL. It's really rare that you can struggle to pick a handful of players that aren't performing. I mean Ryan has been unreal this season, talk about analysing draft picks in their third year. The guy is yet to throw a pick if he is blitzed or pressured, that's just damn impressive.

I reckon if they can stay healthy, they will be in with a strong shout for the NFC championship.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com