Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm about to text Jeff Fisher...

115 posts in this topic

Posted

Wait, didn't kerry collins take the titans deep in the playoffs in 08?

thought so.

Wait, didnt Jake Delhomme take the Panthers deep in the playoffs in 08?

thought so.

Posted

thought so.

You should tell him you know for a fact that V Young was the reason the Titans won.

That will show him.

1 person likes this

Posted

thought so.

Yeah, two good white Qb's took their teams into playoffs. It's funny how you avoid the subject though.

Posted

Collins winning does count. But so does his losing. Chris Johnson was there last year when the Titans started 0-6. Johnson is a hell of a back, but that team cant compete week in and week out without Vince Young. That has been proven time and time again the past 2 years.

Congrats to Coach Fisher. He finally won a game without Vince. Took long enough.

I just want to get this straight: Are you suggesting Vince Young is more important to the Titans than Chris Johnson?

Posted

camnewtonmugshot.jpg

Posted

camnewtonmugshot.jpg

Has 0 to do with to with this thread. You guys can hold onto old mugshots, Cam is busy winning Heismans and national titles. I wouldnt expect a panther employee to know what a real qb is.

Posted

And we wouldn't expect you to know what good character is, so it's kinda a wash.

Posted

I think it's time this thread was moved to the Smack forum... :|

Posted

He looks like Lil' Bow Wow/Rajon Rondo from the side. Either way Luck is the better NFL prospect, no two ways around it.

Posted

Has 0 to do with to with this thread. You guys can hold onto old mugshots, Cam is busy winning Heismans and national titles. I wouldnt expect a panther employee to know what a real qb is.

FWIW I like Newton more than I like Luck at this point... I was just trolling you a little since it is an easy subject to do so on... ;)

Posted

all these threads are the same, "we need a black qb, or at least a light skinned brotha'" blah blah blah. who gives a damn, we pick Cam we are called gamblers, we don't pick him we are called racists.

But in all fairness, I do like Newton better than Luck. Will we draft him, who knows, probably not, but as long as we draft a black guy I geuss King will be happy.

Posted

thought so.

if you call "Deep into the playoffs", 1 and done then yeah. I agree.