• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#76 Ccat

Ccat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:05 AM

I feel sorry for KT that he can't get past race. It seems like every single white QB in the league is unworthy and overrated and every black QB is the savior. Sad...

#77 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:37 AM

I feel sorry for KT that he can't get past race. It seems like every single white QB in the league is unworthy and overrated and every black QB is the savior. Sad...

Oh cry me a river. Ccat is mad somebody dont put his favorite QBs on a pedestal just because. :lol: Believe & hype who & what you want Ccat, just dont cry about it. I give full props and respect to the guys who go out there and prove their worth and win football games on Sunday. I cant get past people who defend & accept bad QBing.

#78 Ccat

Ccat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 01:40 AM

Oh cry me a river. Ccat is mad somebody dont put his favorite QBs on a pedestal just because. :lol: Believe & hype who & what you want Ccat, just dont cry about it. I give full props and respect to the guys who go out there and prove their worth and win football games on Sunday. I cant get past people who defend & accept bad QBing.

When have I even mentioned a QB that I strongly preferred over anyone else? Good job...

#79 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,136 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:35 AM

Ccat, you know that just doesn't fall in line for his strawman argument.

Everyone should bookmark the VY>Luck statement. I'm not sure either way, but I know better than make prognostications like that.

#80 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:38 AM

Everyone should bookmark the VY>Luck statement.

Be my guest. Also bookmark where I said he's gotta prove he's better than Stafford or Bradford. He's got alot of work ahead if he wants to be considered as good or better than those guys.

#81 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 12:32 PM

What has Stafford proven other than that he can't make it through a full NFL season?

#82 beach

beach

|~~-~-~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,671 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:22 PM

KT, you put aside Collins going 12-3 a few years back which can make sense, but to use W/L as the only evidence for Young doing well the last two years completely contradicts your remarks. I like VY more than Collins but that's like saying I like Estonia foreign policy more than Latvia's.

So why is Collins winning not count, but Vince winning count? I here the Titans have this guy named Chris Johnson who can pretty much tear most D's a new as$hole...its pretty funny he's barely mentioned. I think he plays a role in them winning games.

#83 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:30 PM

KT, you put aside Collins going 12-3 a few years back which can make sense, but to use W/L as the only evidence for Young doing well the last two years completely contradicts your remarks. I like VY more than Collins but that's like saying I like Estonia foreign policy more than Latvia's.

So why is Collins winning not count, but Vince winning count? I here the Titans have this guy named Chris Johnson who can pretty much tear most D's a new as$hole...its pretty funny he's barely mentioned. I think he plays a role in them winning games.

Collins winning does count. But so does his losing. Chris Johnson was there last year when the Titans started 0-6. Johnson is a hell of a back, but that team cant compete week in and week out without Vince Young. That has been proven time and time again the past 2 years.

Congrats to Coach Fisher. He finally won a game without Vince. Took long enough.

#84 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:00 PM

Wait, didn't kerry collins take the titans deep in the playoffs in 08?

thought so.

#85 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:04 PM

Wait, didn't kerry collins take the titans deep in the playoffs in 08?

thought so.

Wait, didnt Jake Delhomme take the Panthers deep in the playoffs in 08?

thought so.

#86 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:06 PM

thought so.

You should tell him you know for a fact that V Young was the reason the Titans won.

That will show him.

#87 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:43 PM

thought so.

Yeah, two good white Qb's took their teams into playoffs. It's funny how you avoid the subject though.

#88 beach

beach

|~~-~-~|

• HUDDLER
  • 8,671 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 01:22 AM

Collins winning does count. But so does his losing. Chris Johnson was there last year when the Titans started 0-6. Johnson is a hell of a back, but that team cant compete week in and week out without Vince Young. That has been proven time and time again the past 2 years.

Congrats to Coach Fisher. He finally won a game without Vince. Took long enough.

I just want to get this straight: Are you suggesting Vince Young is more important to the Titans than Chris Johnson?

#89 Darth Urious

Darth Urious

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,437 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:35 AM

Posted Image

#90 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:51 PM

Posted Image

Has 0 to do with to with this thread. You guys can hold onto old mugshots, Cam is busy winning Heismans and national titles. I wouldnt expect a panther employee to know what a real qb is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.