Photo
- - - - -

I'm about to text Jeff Fisher...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
114 replies to this topic

#106 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

Moderators

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:12 AM

Jeff Fisher let alot of people down. He was supposed to win some games and prove the Titans were better off without their troubled black QB. Jeff Fisher was supposed to put Kerry Collins and Rusty Smith in a position to look better than Vince Young. But he didnt. He failed us. He let us down. He sold us out. Jeff Fisher has done the opposite. He's made Vince look much needed, he's done a sloppy job of coaching in his absence. And he's gone from "helpless victim" to "delinquent villain" in a span of a few weeks. Jeff, this is supposed to be the scenario we could've pointed to for years to come as to why you dont want a colored as your QB. And why you definitely dont invest a high draft pick into one. Jeff deserves to be fired.

You should text him that. I'm sure he wonders what your opinion of him is.

#107 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:13 PM

What's up with black QBs going off on their coaches on the sidelines huh?

I bet that damn Singletary is a racist for putting Alex back in there

#108 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by King Taharqa View Post
Jeff Fisher's love affair with Kerry Collins is now hurting Chris Johnson's production and ispissing off his fantasy owners. Only 14 carries in a game like this for perhaps the best RB in the league?!?!?!

And we all know how much influence Fantasy Owners have in real life.

#109 Punisher

Punisher

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:20 PM

KT is an excellent judge of football talent. Deshuan Foster is a better back than D-Will. The only reason D-Will gets long runs is because defenses are STILL tired from chasing Foster 2 yards and falling on top of him.

#110 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:25 PM

Damn, I was about to come in here and make a joke about you sending him a text to call him a racist for benching Vince Young. Then I read your post and saw that's actually what this is about. Sad, just sad.

#111 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

HUDDLER

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:50 PM

KT is an excellent judge of football talent. Deshuan Foster is a better back than D-Will. The only reason D-Will gets long runs is because defenses are STILL tired from chasing Foster 2 yards and falling on top of him.

Lineman domination thinks Moore and Clausen are better than Vick.

#112 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:51 PM

King Taharqa thinks David Garrard is better than A Rod and P Manning

#113 Punisher

Punisher

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:43 PM

Lineman domination thinks Moore and Clausen are better than Vick.

fug no I don't dude.

#114 Punisher

Punisher

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:01 PM

I just texted Deshaun Foster to come back. We need him to add to his franchise rushing record over that bum D-Will Oh wait, D-Will has more rushing yards now. I guess that doesn't matter anymore. D-Will is considered an elite back something that Foster never was. Doesn't matter. People on the street talk about Williams more than they talked about this Foster who guy. Doesn't matter either.

You don't have to say it because I will say it for you. You were wrong about Foster-Williams. Suck on it!!!!

Just in case you are interested and I know you are here is my text message to Foster

Salutations Foster

Plz Come back and wear down the defenses with your power-running. The running game hasn't been the same without you, not that that is a bad thing.

KT misses you greatly. Now he can no longer jack off to you he spends more time jacking off to Steve Smith. That is fine. But Smith isn't the franchise all time leader in receiving yards, so I think he is showing disloyalty to you. I mean the only way he would give you props is to say you were the all-time leader in rushing and of course that one play in Philly where you ran after contact and didn't fumble. And this Smith guy is only second in recieving. I'm just a little perplexed by this because I thought it was who had more all-time yards rather than who was the better player that mattered. Also, I'm sorry that you didn't show out in SF. Gore probally would have been a second back to you than D-Will was.

KT is telling me this Newton guy should come to Carolina. He looks pretty good, but I don't any watermelon seeds on the bench. Naw just kidding, I like watermelon seeds. What I fail to understand is how do we know this guy is so sure fire. This Luck guy sounds good too, but KT is telling me that he is going to be like Moore and Clausen. How does he know so much? I admit, I thought this Clausen guy sounded good, but we were told he had maturity issues. And sure enough, it doesn't look like he puts in the time and effort, or even cares sometimes. Clausen might need to chop up some dogs so that he will come back even more determined. Hehe just kidding he should chop up cats instead because they are more important and be that much more determined. I was wrong as hell on Clausen though, I think a chopped up cat might do a little better. Or maybe a dog in this case because he could be a great motivater if we ever have to play Vick.

I dont know if KT is right, but I just want someone back there we can win games with and hopefully compete for a championship. My little brother can throw the ball 15 yards and he said he "aint skarred" to throw down the middle, but he probally will be just as scared of the pass rush as Clausen is. He is white too just in case that rumor about Jerry is true. So if nothing else in 5 years that is what we can look foward too. Whoever becomes Carolina QB, I will support though because mainly I don't want my brother to get to big-headed about being Carolina's QB you know?

Finally, I think Stewart and Goodson may also pass your impressive rushing record. But I think you will still have most fumbles locked down.

PS: Put two hands on the phone so you do not fumble it? k thx.

#115 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

HUDDLER

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:11 AM

I guess Bud Adams doesn't love Vince Young as much as King Taharqa does...:lol: