Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

The Panthers STILL need WR help.

61 posts in this topic

First we need a offense that uses 3-4 WR. effectively

First we need a QB that can see 3-4 WRs. Maybe the new QB coach will help with that.

I disagree

Last year Jake threw to them. Just couldn't catch

This year we just threw to Moose and Smith, and ran ran and ran

I think he throws where you tell him to throw to. Run plays for others, he throw to them

We we will be fine at WR. Moose has a couple of good years, at least, left in him. Jarrett looked good when he got touches. Carter and Robinson will be back. Maybe Rip can help Jake to spread the ball around a little.

i agree. moose only has about 1 or 2 years left. i have an idea that will help us with our qb problem. Trade moose and peppers for an awesome qb. someone like mcnabb. OR, an awesome wide reciever like larry fitzgerald. Then In the draft get whichever position you didnt trade for, and a corner back.

I wish I would have started this exact same topic.

:(

mwahaha

I think that we need to be able to line up with 3 wide out's and sneak a good run in there. If we can keep the defense honest even when we are in a 3 wide set, then I think that can open up more options down the field. The lack of diversity in our offense allows defenses to adjust fairly quickly. Our receivers are fine, we just don't utilize most of them.

mwahaha

way to drop the ball, ya tool :D

mwahaha

Me too.

My other comment about WR. Don't worry......be happy.

i still thinks hackett needs to stay..it takes too long to bring rookie WR along and moose has 1-2 to years to play