Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Panthers STILL need WR help.

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Moose will retire as a Panther.

Posted

I wish I would have started this exact same topic.

:(

mwahaha

Posted

I think that we need to be able to line up with 3 wide out's and sneak a good run in there. If we can keep the defense honest even when we are in a 3 wide set, then I think that can open up more options down the field. The lack of diversity in our offense allows defenses to adjust fairly quickly. Our receivers are fine, we just don't utilize most of them.

Posted

mwahaha

way to drop the ball, ya tool :D

Posted

mwahaha

Me too.

My other comment about WR. Don't worry......be happy.

Posted

i still thinks hackett needs to stay..it takes too long to bring rookie WR along and moose has 1-2 to years to play

Posted

We dont need anymore WRs til we upgrade the QB position. You dont buy fancy rims for a car with a bad engine.

Posted

i still thinks hackett needs to stay..it takes too long to bring rookie WR along and moose has 1-2 to years to play

After I watched Hackett in training camp, I told a friend "if he can stay healthy, we've found something here."

He didn't :(

I'd agree with at least taking him to camp, but I acknowledge he could be another "Dan Morgan" type.

Posted

After I watched Hackett in training camp, I told a friend "if he can stay healthy, we've found something here."

He didn't :(

I'd agree with at least taking him to camp, but I acknowledge he could be another "Dan Morgan" type.

how many games was he hurt total..i think it was only 4.and i think we had him on special teams at the time too. why do you put a injury prone player on special teams

Posted

We dont need anymore WRs til we upgrade the QB position. You dont buy fancy rims for a car with a bad engine.

when was the last time you went to the underground.

Posted

how many games was he hurt total..i think it was only 4.and i think we had him on special teams at the time too. why do you put a injury prone player on special teams

I don't think it's so much "injured" with him this past season as it was just "not full strength". That's one reason why I think (hope) next year could make a difference.

And like I said before, get a legit receiving threat who can also block as a starting TE and I'm happy with this receiving corps.

(I'd love a trade to acquire Heath Miller)

Posted

"runs to start new topic on same subject"

Add more receivers? Stupid! We're running out of our ears with receivers. If we do not address obvious needs, DL to say the least, then we can't expect a winning season next year or the year after...