Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vick watch

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

One of the sports sites (I think it was cbssportsline) says that Reeves at SF might mean Michael Vick to the Niners.

Posted · Report post

I would hate to be a Niners fan :eek:

Posted · Report post

Reeves + Vick will be good.

Posted · Report post

I think PETA is a Niners fan?!?! :D

:lol:

Posted · Report post

Yeah and Mangini to the Browns means that Brett Farve and Kris Jenkins are in Cleavland next year. Turdovac to GB means Pep to GB. Shannahan to KC = still a shitty team.

Why in the hell would a hard line disciplinary coach like Singletary want a felon like Vick as his QB? Are you fuging serious.

Posted · Report post

Yeah and Mangini to the Browns means that Brett Farve and Kris Jenkins are in Cleavland next year. Turdovac to GB means Pep to GB. Shannahan to KC = still a sh*tty team.

Why in the hell would a hard line disciplinary coach like Singletary want a felon like Vick as his QB? Are you f*cking serious.

Don't kill the messenger. I don't like it any more than you do. But their reasoning is that SF has no QB, and Reeves is perhaps the only coach who might be willing to give Vick a second chance.

Posted · Report post

Don't kill the messenger. I don't like it any more than you do. But their reasoning is that SF has no QB, and Reeves is perhaps the only coach who might be willing to give Vick a second chance.

Dont worry I will only shoot you. :wink:

Posted · Report post

Scooby Dooby Doo, Mike Vick Lookin Boy.

Posted · Report post

Not really shootin' the messenger but I just hate how some of these web sites do absolutly no thinking about what they write. Its damn irratating.

I honestly don't think Goodell is going to let Vick in right away. He will probably give him a year on his own to prove that he can be a good little boy.

Scooby Dooby Doo, Mike Vick Lookin Boy.

99% of the time you make no sense at all.

Posted · Report post

Not really shootin' the messenger but I just hate how some of these web sites do absolutly no thinking about what they write. Its damn irratating.

I honestly don't think Goodell is going to let Vick in right away. He will probably give him a year on his own to prove that he can be a good little boy.

99% of the time you make no sense at all.

Look up the song Lookin boy and you will understand, until then don't speak just listen

Posted · Report post

Look up the song Lookin boy and you will understand, until then don't speak just listen

That's a fuging weak ass song, and a perfect example of why hip-hop is dead and the youth of today give me no hope of it ever ever ever coming back...

Posted · Report post

Amen!