Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Vick watch

41 posts in this topic

okay.. I'm not trying to derail this topic, which actually has nothing to do with the Panthers anyway, but whatever..

Seriously.. WHAT THE f*ck IS THAT IN THE QUOTES?

That is stupid and I like rap.

Am I the only one who thinks Vick will not be very good when (if) he comes back? I didn't think he was great before. Now he'll be older and not have played for 2 years.

I can't see vick ever playing again. I sure hope not. I'd hate to have to pay a bill for a ticket to one of his games. I will take part in any protest if he comes to BOA. My seat will be empty.

mind giving me that ticket for free. :D

Look up the song Lookin boy and you will understand, until then don't speak just listen

Jedi Mind Tricks

A Tribe Called Quest

Bone Thugs N' Harmony

Notorious B.I.G

Method Man

Redman

Wu-Tang Clan

Even god damn Vanilla motherf*ckin Ice.

Listen to real rap.

Sorry to ruin your topic. :D

Am I the only one who thinks Vick will not be very good when (if) he comes back? I didn't think he was great before. Now he'll be older and not have played for 2 years.

People used to talk about the Falcon receivers as if they couldn't catch a cold. Now look at them.

I don't believe it's a lock that Goodell reinstates Vick.

This is one of my pet peeves. The NFL should have a no felons rule. I mean, if a felon can't frickin vote, why the f*ck should he be allowed the PRIVILEGE of playing in the NFL?:nono: No amount of talent justifies that, IMO. There are literally thousands of guys that would give a nut to play pro ball, and we're talking about allowing this POS back in? Bullsh*t!! Don't give me that he served his sentence crap, either! See my third sentence, above, for my reason why.:banghead: :rant:

Why hasn't this been moved?

That's an excellent question! Have a starbucks on me!:iagree:

Project Pat "Girl, I need ta BANG BANG BANG, SMACK SMACK SMACK, Girl Lemmi, BANG BANG BANG, SMACK SMACK SMACK, I gotta BANG BANG BANG, SMACK SMACK SMACK! BANG BANG ***** ***** ALL UP IN THE BACK SIT! ...Plucka' Plucka' Plucka' Plucka' Plucka' Likea Plunger!!!!

That's an excellent question! Have a starbucks on me!:iagree:

Do I just give your name or are you going to send me money?