Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vick watch

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I find gently tapping the CD player will get it to start playing again, but you may want to clean the lense if this is happening constantly.

:cornut:

Posted

One Bay Area writer thinks the whole thing is a joke.

Connect the dots

Note: Don't take the scenarios presented in this piece seriously. They're meant as mockery.

Posted

This is one of my pet peeves. The NFL should have a no felons rule. I mean, if a felon can't frickin vote, why the f*ck should he be allowed the PRIVILEGE of playing in the NFL?:nono: No amount of talent justifies that, IMO. There are literally thousands of guys that would give a nut to play pro ball, and we're talking about allowing this POS back in? Bullsh*t!! Don't give me that he served his sentence crap, either! See my third sentence, above, for my reason why.:banghead: :rant:

I agree with u on this.

Posted

This is one of my pet peeves. The NFL should have a no felons rule. I mean, if a felon can't frickin vote, why the f*ck should he be allowed the PRIVILEGE of playing in the NFL?:nono: No amount of talent justifies that, IMO. There are literally thousands of guys that would give a nut to play pro ball, and we're talking about allowing this POS back in? Bullsh*t!! Don't give me that he served his sentence crap, either! See my third sentence, above, for my reason why.:banghead: :rant:

Werd!!!!:cheers2:

Posted

mind giving me that ticket for free. :D

That seat will be empty.