Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Non Christians celebrating Christmas...

102 posts in this topic

yahoo answers..really?? Thats the best you could do quoting a guy that says Jesus is fake?

:rolleyes:

Should I have just quoted a bible verse? Do you think i want to spend any time on something that is so patently obvious to the most casual observer of ancient history?

I'm not saying someone named Jesus never existed...

Actually, Jesus was a common name back then. There were plenty of them. Possibly even one of the other dozens of messiahs of the time were names Jesus as well.

Actually, Jesus was a common name back then. There were plenty of them. Possibly even one of the other dozens of messiahs of the time were names Jesus as well.

In your time travels, did you happen upon any hot babes who would be willing to be a future bride?

Time traveler Zod actually nailed the Virgin Mary while she slept. After getting her pregnant, he time traveled back further and sewed her hymen back.

That gal had known Joseph.... trust me.

"Time Traveler Zod."

That's got action figure written all over it, dude...

If the best god could do was send his virgin probably gay son to the Earth to "save" mankind from our sins......and a fair % of the population deny this ever happened, than God is pretty incompetent.

Oh, about the thread..............hell yes I collect as much money and food I can get on Dec 25th. Why? Because everybody else does. NOBODY wakes up on Christmas morning thinking about Jesus...nobody, not even Christians.

Its become a commercial holiday to get people out shopping and spending. Whatever.....its good for the economy I guess..

Should I have just quoted a bible verse? Do you think i want to spend any time on something that is so patently obvious to the most casual observer of ancient history?

Patently obvious?

All you posted was a huge rip of the zeitgeist movie...A movie that I have seen picked apart by many religious and non-religious people as inaccurate.

And there were some major differences between them...no getting confused between them..