Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Non Christians celebrating Christmas...

102 posts in this topic

Posted

ill be praying* on christmas eve................that i get some fuging sweet presents!

*ill be begging my wife to get me some cool pj's and some ps3 games

(and iam agnostic)

Posted

...as long as they don't file suits or wage major complaints that the person at Wal-Mart didn't greet them with "their" appropriate holiday greeting. Who cares.

Posted

Why the hell not?

Posted

Holidays in America have very little to do with religion and everything to do with market forces. Thus in America anyone can celebrate the holiday with no qualms as it is just a ploy to get more of your money circulating before the end of the fiscal period.

Posted

I don't mind if they celebrate it, because it can still be a about friends and family and good times.

However, I sure don't see all these people who bash Christianity asking their bosses if they can work on these days because they don't believe in it.

Posted

Yes, other people also saw Religulous. Got anything new?

Every single thing I have is based on research that can be thousands of years newer than what you can present. Go hump a dog.

Posted

Speaking of shock how that whole OMG we found Noahs Ark! Ing this past summer work out?

Posted

Every single thing I have is based on research that can be thousands of years newer than what you can present. Go hump a dog.

Not really..if you read the mythology...I think you would see what you posted is nothing new and not true...

Posted

Posted

I take it your answer is no.

Lick up the mess after I hump a dog.

Posted

Jesus was essentially a dude telling people to reflect and understand oneness and selflessness. He was pretty much a chill guy that liked telling stories, then taken very out of context then written about by thousands of others.

Whatever, let's relax and celebrate his birthday...IF IT REALLY IS HIS BIRTHDAY!!! or if he is even real!! omg!!

puff, puff, pass, merry christmas