- - - - -

uh ohhh, bagheads

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#21 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

SUPPORTER

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:35 PM

Well well. Looks like fraud boy is getting a little defensive on being called out on his fanhood. Whats the matter troll, is the truth getting to ya? Fuggin bandwagon clown!

#22 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:20 PM

No need to worry...DBIG won't be here after Dew Brees retires or falls off. After that they will be the bottom of the NFCS like they usually were!

#23 PantherRush

PantherRush

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:45 PM

No need to worry...DBIG won't be here after Dew Brees retires or falls off. After that they will be the bottom of the NFCS like they usually were!

I don't know about that. It seems that Panthers have a solid lock on that position.

#24 The Graduate

The Graduate

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:29 PM

I don't know about that. It seems that Panthers have a solid lock on that position.

Just wait, Bucs have already started rebuilding and the Panthers will start next year while the NO players will be shopping with AARP cards

#25 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:05 AM

how did I get my ass handed to me? By watching my team go 1-100...oh wait that was you this Sunday, my team actually WON as many games this week as you've won in the last f ucking year.

yes, throw our record at me (like i don't know it), and Dodge the fact that you got OWNED in your own thread, and made this pathetic excuse for a comeback. and you have still yet to get back up from the TKO. weak ass.

#26 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:42 PM

After that they will be the bottom of the NFCS like they usually were!

The Saints haven't been at the bottom of the NFC South any more than any other team in it. The Bucs have been at the bottom the most, in addition to winning it the most. Wrong battle, dude.