Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Russ Grimm on radar for Panthers

196 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So does this mean he values passing first and foremost?

Posted · Report post

Hes the running game coordinator

Posted · Report post

i would rather have fox

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Id rather have Bill Walsh

Posted · Report post

i'd rather have margaret cho

Posted · Report post

So when they had Warner, a hall of famer, the run was secondary since they were a passing team with that QB and those great receivers. And now that they have no QB at all, their running game is suffering, maybe since they never have had to rely on it anyway in the past. I mean, is all of this REALLY his fault or is everyone just opposed to anything not named Harbaugh? Because from what I've read he's highly regarded around the league. Just asking.

Posted · Report post

Fox is highly reguarded as well.

Grimm hasn't shown me anything.

Posted · Report post

whatever happens happens. I trust jerry wants to win a championship asap, he will hire who he thinks is best. We will complain whoever we get. Auburn was pissed when Gene Chizik arrived...

Posted · Report post

Ok here is my two cents and some facts easily found on the interweb.

Here is link pay special attention to the offensive line players that Russ had some part in developing

http://www.azcardinals.com/team/coaches/russ-grimm/fc0566ed-e978-4d49-8536-ba550222b3a7

AND the rushing output of several teams he was involved with. Lastly it is a complete falsehood that the Cardinals can not run the ball. Beanie Wells and Hightower are a pretty good young RB duo. When you have Fitzy and Boldin your gonna pass a bit more.

I am sorry some of you got a little butt hurt that your dream of bringing a college coach and a sophomore QB to Carolina may not happen.

Posted · Report post

whatever happens happens. I trust jerry wants to win a championship asap, he will hire who he thinks is best. We will complain whoever we get. Auburn was pissed when Gene Chizik arrived...

i would rather have fox

:yesnod:

Posted · Report post

you give fox a few more years and we will have a superbowl

Posted · Report post

Im pretty sure Beanie Wells just fumbled on the Cardinals first play from scrimmage tonight..ALL PRO baby!