Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have to get John Fox props...

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Fox is a joke and so is this thread. The only reason he still here is because there aint nobody on the current pay roll JR wants to hold Fox's job. Like I've said before Phillips and Childress had their respected teams in the playoffs last year, we had a 8-8 record.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have no doubt that this team IS playing hard for John Fox. All you have to do is listen to what the players say about him. And personally, I don't believe Fox has thrown in the towel, either.

What I DO believe is this... he has finally reached his limit here with the fans, the local media, and the FO. His style of coaching just isn't going to fly here anymore, especially with being as young as we are at QB, and other key positions.

It takes time to develop rookies, and he just doesn't have that luxury any longer.

Posted

Meh.

We have this conversation every other year, when we are 4-8 and stuggling to get to 7-9

Posted

Props! now get the fk out.....

Posted

This is like defending shitty player X because he gives 110%, but is still shitty.

Posted

star.gif

Posted

star.gif

go easy bro

panther fans seem to love applauding minimal output for some reason

Posted

I'm not allowed to rate this thread.

Posted

can't get any lower than one.

Posted

He might have his players "playing" hard, but He sure has made the fans throw in the towel.

Didn't know it was fox's resonsibilty to coach the fans up also.

Posted

They play harder than Arizona and Cinci.. Arizona still had a chance at their division and they looked like they didn't even care.