Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Cam Newton????????

96 posts in this topic

Cam Newton = Quincy Carter

lmao the only thing they have in common is there both black...Cam Newton=something the NFL has never seen.

There really are no comparisons.

lmao the only thing they have in common is there both black...Cam Newton=something the NFL has never seen.

There really are no comparisons.

:rolleyes:

Pac-10 actually has six current starters, although the extra one is forgettable (Derek Anderson). You could argue that they would have 7 if Matt Moore was healthy.

Jason Campbell is the only other SEC guy and he's been off and on starting this year.

ACC and Big 10 have 5 currently (Ryan, Vick, Schaub, Hasselbeck, Rivers)

(Brady, Brees, Orton, Henne, and Troy Smith)

Just as recently as the beginning of last year, the knock against Sam Bradford was that there were no starters in the NFL from the Big 12. So I don't buy the whole argument that a guy's conference is the maker of what he will or won't be. By the way, there is a pretty decent QB that came out of Stanford named John Elway.

Jim Plunkett too. ;)

if you throw the ball 30 times on the regular i'd say its a pass first offense... u just keep showing ur a simpleton don't you??

@magic i can agree on that.

what if you run the ball 42 times a game? :lol:

12 games...356 passes thrown...504 rushing attempts. i don't know, but that sounds like a rushing team to me.

harbaugh's offense is a run first Power I/WCO.

1 person likes this

if you throw the ball 30 times on the regular i'd say its a pass first offense... u just keep showing ur a simpleton don't you??

@magic i can agree on that.

Nice mouth meet foot.... insert.

noob question, first post.

As of now, Carolina does not have a 1st round pick. How will that work?

noob question, first post.

As of now, Carolina does not have a 1st round pick.

Yes we do have a first round pick. The only pick we don't have is a 2nd rounder.

Yes we do.

thanks for the quick reply bro. but are you sure about that?

LINK

thanks for the quick reply bro. but are you sure about that?

LINK

I'm sure that ESPN's website is wrong, and that's a list of our picks from 2010.

I'm sure that ESPN's website is wrong, and that's a list of our picks from 2010.

Hah. ESPN has deteriorated. Thanks guys. I might hang around here. Seems like a pretty good board. Sorry for derailing.

to contribute: I would be skeptical of Newton in a Panther uniform. Kid obviously has character issues.