Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Cardinal love on this board for next week?

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Just wondering are thier any Panther fans that believe we can win SUPERBOWL 43 next week? What do you think we need to do to win? What are your predictions on the game and final score?

"How's the font size";)

Posted

There isn't enough booze in America to make me care about this game.

I want y'all to win more than the Steelers but that's about it.

Posted

I'd like to see Kurt Warner win another Super Bowl.

Posted

Your o-line will need to protect Warner otherwise it will be a long game.

Posted

Before the Panthers, I grew up in a Steelers house hold. After the Panthers were out of the playoffs and their season over, I began pulling for the Steelers.

However, every week I've said the Cardinals will lose, and every week they win. I won't be saying they will lose next week. I just won't be pulling for them.

But, if they do win, I won't be all too mad. The Panthers are out of it so my season is over. It's just all about watching Football before the drought comes in the form of no football for the next 2103 months.

Posted

Im pulling for the Cards. Underdog Rules

Posted

Stickman, that avatar rocks.

Posted

I'm pulling for the Cards as well. If they beat us like they did, I'd rather be beaten by the best. Plus, I hate Pittsburgh fans - very obnoxious and know-it-all.

Posted

I'm pulling for a draw.

Posted

No love here. I hope the Steelers teach ya'll how to spell "smashmouth". Not that I hate you guys or anything, I'm just a vengeance-minded kinda guy.

Other than that, I'm in the same boat as Delhommey. The NFL and everyone involved have to be thanking God that the Steelers made it, just so they have an audience for this crap-fest.

Posted

I hate the fuggen stealers and I'd like to see the NFC West win, so I suppose I'm cheering for the cards.

Posted

I must admit even though they beat us I will be pulling for them over those annoying ass steelers. I would like to see Warner win another one and secure his spot in the hall of fame. If the defense does what they have been doing the cardinals most certainly have a chance. The steelers have an outstanding defense but not much of an offense. If the Cards can force 1 or 2 turnovers I think they will win.