Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1BADAZCARDSFAN

Any Cardinal love on this board for next week?

31 posts in this topic

I hate the fuggen stealers and I'd like to see the NFC West win, so I suppose I'm cheering for the cards.

I must admit even though they beat us I will be pulling for them over those annoying ass steelers. I would like to see Warner win another one and secure his spot in the hall of fame. If the defense does what they have been doing the cardinals most certainly have a chance. The steelers have an outstanding defense but not much of an offense. If the Cards can force 1 or 2 turnovers I think they will win.

Protect Warner and force turnovers. The same thing that has got them this far. I'm rooting for them, but I really have nothing against either team.

There isn't enough booze in America to make me care about this game.

I want y'all to win more than the Steelers but that's about it.

yep

notice my name caption. i don't want them to get the unprecedented 6th lombardi.

There isn't enough booze in America to make me care about this game.

I want y'all to win more than the Steelers but that's about it.

^This

I really want the Steelers lose more than I want you to win.

But I wish you the best of luck ;)

notice my name caption. i don't want them to get the unprecedented 6th lombardi.

plus that steelers fan that is my cube neighbor already brought his ugly towel to work, and started talkin that sh!t. i want them all humbled.

Honestly? I really don't care who wins this game.

I may actually not watch this superbowl if something else comes up.

Just wondering are thier any Panther fans that believe we can win SUPERBOWL 43 next week? What do you think we need to do to win? What are your predictions on the game and final score?

"How's the font size";)

F*CK THE CARDINALS, and the 2009 Super Bowl.

I didn't watch the Seahawks versus Steelers, the Ravens versus Giants, or the Bears versus Colts, and I'm not watching this crap, either.

I'd have watched Eagles-Steelers, but I'm not watching Arizona unless paid to, so I won't be.