Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gamble Walked Out of Practice Last Week

41 posts in this topic

Posted

How the hell did Gamble get blamed for Godfreys f**k up? He released TJ to the Safety, all CBs do that. Godfrey just sucks.

That's prolly a big reason why he walked out. Cuz he was getting unjustified blame.

Posted

When asked if it was a disagreement between him and coach John Fox, Brown added, “To be honest, I really don't know. I didn't know that he missed practice until about halfway through practice when I said, 'Where's Gam?' Obviously, I approached him just to make sure he was OK mentally because you never know what's going on in somebody's life outside of football. Once he said he was good, that was pretty much the end of it there

You forgot to mention that after this happened, Everette got so excited he exploded in a flurry of spin moves

2 people like this

Posted

Another sign that a mutual split from Fox is best. Even if the guys are playing/fighting hard, it's not because of Fox, it's personal pride. All the years we've questioned whether players have given up on Fox, or if he lost the locker room - this proves he has.

It will be interesting to see next year. We hear how Fox gets them up to play and they play for him, but will the new coach be able to do that? As much as a new coach could go a long way for the overall team, there has to be some that will say, f the new guy.

Posted

well, we don't know Gamble and what he has going on. It is hinted he has off field stuff going on....with something in life there is no "help". You just have to get through them. No way to guess what he has going on right now.

Theres always help. Such as taking some time off, talking to someone, anything. You can't go around and do nothing, it won't just disappear.

Posted

Theres always help. Such as taking some time off, talking to someone, anything. You can't go around and do nothing, it won't just disappear.

I am just saying that there are illnesses and things that can go on w/ someone's family that there simply isn't always a means to really get "help". Sometimes things just have to play out and you deal w/ it as best as you can.

I don't know Gamble. Enough people have hinted he has other issues going on. I think as fans, based on his history, we just accept he had a bad day. There has never been anything really to suggest Fox isn't a player's coach and that his guys aren't behind him. I have wanted Fox out since 07. I just don't think this singular event should be spun as a team quitting on Fox. More would need to happen.

Posted

You forgot to mention that after this happened, Everette got so excited he exploded in a flurry of spin moves

Very very funny. I just laughed out loud at this.

Posted

he has some stuff going on?

for the last 14 games the guy hasnt busted an int. if hes got stuff going on he had best get it taken care of and damn fast at the price the panthers organisation is paying him.

if it was you or me at our jobs wed have been gone a month ago.

Posted

Hope he gets whatever it is out of his system

Posted

hahahahahah great stuff

Posted

Really weird. Gamble was always known for being the quiet non emotional type, so to have him react in this way is a touch out of character.

Having said that our players still seem pretty determined to play for each other. We aren't losing due to lack of heart or effort...

still waters run deep.

Posted

Gamble is declining, fast. The guy hasn't had a pick in forever. I geuss our 2 lame duck safties are gonna claim another great corner in Carolina, just like Lucas all over agian.

Posted

EB is part of the no-spin zone now? O_O