Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ronald Reagan

PELOSI: Birth control will help economy

27 posts in this topic

and then what would you do? cut them off?

so then you have drug addicts without any money and no prospects for recovery?

then after they knock over a liquor store, they have to be put up by the state in prison for fifteen years?

just be honest that you don't want your money going to blacks you know you want to say it no one will judge you in this forum.

I don't want money going to anyone that:

Can work and chooses not to.

Is consuming illegal drugs.

Who continues to have children while receiving gov. assistance.

Where in there is anything said about Blacks?

Oh yea, instead of sitting in prison, we could have some of these folks actually working.....just a thought.

perhaps you should think about the causes of drug use, teenage pregnancy and poor job prospects and finding out ways to eliminate them at the source instead of counterproductive bandaids and yearning for some neo-colonialist british rajs in the ghettos and trailer parks

perhaps you should think about the causes of drug use, teenage pregnancy and poor job prospects and finding out ways to eliminate them at the source instead of counterproductive bandaids and yearning for some neo-colonialist british rajs in the ghettos and trailer parks

Are we talking of bandaids and welfare in the same thread?

Are we talking of bandaids and welfare in the same thread?

welfare by itself as it stands now probably is, but used as a bridging tool along with the appropriate progressive education programs and massive investment into the infrastructure of impoverished communities, schools, along with microlending programs and sponsoring of community banks, blah blah blah i could go on forever, would be very useful.

welfare by itself as it stands now probably is, but used as a bridging tool along with the appropriate progressive education programs and massive investment into the infrastructure of impoverished communities, schools, along with microlending programs and sponsoring of community banks, blah blah blah i could go on forever, would be very useful.

thats all well and good, and I could possibly, and I say possibly be behind some of that. However,

I still don't want people that can work, use drugs, and have tons of children on welfare.....it's not that complicated.

Pelosi is the left's version of W, honestly. She can be a complete idiot and often she makes you wonder how in the world she got to where she is. Difference being that since she's on the left, mainsream media doesn't hammer her for it as much as they did Bush.

My favorite recent comment, when asked how something could be called 'bipartisan' when it had no Republican support, she said "Well just because they didn't vote for it doesn't mean they didn't have the opportunity to" :lol:

Pelosi is the left's version of W, honestly. She can be a complete idiot and often she makes you wonder how in the world she got to where she is. Difference being that since she's on the left, mainsream media doesn't hammer her for it as much as they did Bush.

My favorite recent comment, when asked how something could be called 'bipartisan' when it had no Republican support, she said "Well just because they didn't vote for it doesn't mean they didn't have the opportunity to" :lol:

Or it could have been in part of this small thing: Bush was the president, she wasn't?

really there's nothing stupid about the concept. maybe she said it a little uncouthly.

Poor Fiz.

You silly idealist.

Life experience: Zero