Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ohio

Why we should NOT draft Andrew Luck

106 posts in this topic

People want to blame Clausen had some have provided valid arguments, well how about we give Tony Pike a shot, why draft a QB if you never plan on giving him a shot?

You're seriously suggesting the Panthers should pass on Andrew Luck in order to give Tony Pike a shot?

Wow :frown2:

People want to blame Clausen had some have provided valid arguments, well how about we give Tony Pike a shot, why draft a QB if you never plan on giving him a shot?

Its called a Backup.

You're seriously suggesting the Panthers should pass on Andrew Luck in order to give Tony Pike a shot?

Wow :frown2:

I did not know I was dealing with people who were incapable of understanding the simplest of things. We should have been playing Pike earlier, to see if we have a diamond in the rough, and if he played great, no need to draft Luck. Common sense 101 :frown2:

Its called a Backup.

Why waste a draft pick on a backup when u can get the stay at home dad?

Pike may not even make the team next year. If he was any good, he would have played when healthy.

There is no excuse for picking St.Pierre over Pike, any football mind would tell you that, except Johnathan Fox

the FO always goes BPA and right now scouts have Patrick Peterson and Luck as the golden boys.

I would have liked to trade down but Clausen isn't showing enough for that to happen.

I think people forget about all the cap room we have. We can resign all the players we want and pick up a few FAs.

the FO always goes BPA and right now scouts have Patrick Peterson and Luck as the golden boys.

I would have liked to trade down but Clausen isn't showing enough for that to happen.

I think people forget about all the cap room we have. We can resign all the players we want and pick up a few FAs.

How likely is it that we sign a big name? And Peterson would be a great pick, helps us with our weak secondary and also in the return game. Double Threat

How likely is it that we sign a big name? And Peterson would be a great pick, helps us with our weak secondary and also in the return game. Double Threat

If you have been watching the panthers for longer that a year you would know its pretty likely.

There is no excuse for picking St.Pierre over Pike, any football mind would tell you that, except Johnathan Fox

Btw genius its just John not Johnathan.