Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goodson is a father...

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Per Rotoworld:

pixel.gifpixel.gif

Panthers RB Mike Goodson missed a second straight practice Thursday for personal reasons.

Goodson is attending to the birth of his child, and coach John Fox fully expects him to play Sunday. The Seahawks run defense has fallen apart since mid-October, allowing 190+ yards in three of the past five weeks. It should be easy sledding for Goodson and Jonathan Stewart.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&filter_teams=CAR&id=5281

Seahawks defense has been allowing 5 yards per carry, so hopefully Goodson can be their daddy on Sunday as well...

Posted · Report post

He wasn't before? I thought to be a pro athlete you needed a minimum of two children.

Posted · Report post

Are you sure you want Goodson to have a big day with that Luck Sig?lol

LOL, I'm very conflicted right now...

I want to see Stewart and Goodson do well, but I also want DeAngelo back.

I don't want to root for us to lose, but I want us to be in a position to draft Luck.

:confused:

Posted · Report post

I don't want to root for us to lose, but I want us to be in a position to draft Luck.

Same here. Its a sucky situation hoping your players do well but not too well LOL.

Posted · Report post

Congrats to him and his family.

Posted · Report post

while the season is going on even as bad as the panthers record i am worried about wins and loses....we can worry about luck after the season

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Here is the problem.. Assuming we win one more game this year and none of the 2 win teams currently win another game, we would draft 4th based on current Strength of Schedule. We have to pretty much lose out to ensure we get the #1 pick and are in the Luck sweepstakes. Buffalo has the highest Strength of Schedule, so they'd pick first.

Posted · Report post

I sure hope his child will be a good son.

Posted · Report post

i sure hope his child will be a good son.

u r 2 funny mayne!

Posted · Report post

congrats to him!

Posted · Report post

Here is the problem.. Assuming we win one more game this year and none of the 2 win teams currently win another game, we would draft 4th based on current Strength of Schedule. We have to pretty much lose out to ensure we get the #1 pick and are in the Luck sweepstakes. Buffalo has the highest Strength of Schedule, so they'd pick first.

I stand to be corrected but isn't it a game of opposites determining the draft picks?

In other words,the team with the weaker schedule would pick ahead of the team with the stronger schedule in case of a tie. Just asking.

Also,the Bengals beat us thereby giving us the tie breaker over them.