Photo
- - - - -

Adam Schefter Chat Luck/Carolina

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:44 PM

give me one reason why jim harbaugh would want to come to the panthers other than the giant "what if" that is the panthers having the number one pick, andrew luck declaring, and the panthers committing to selecting him.

the man will more than likely have much better opportunities and more attractive suitors than the panthers this year.

Give me a for instance of a more attractive suitor?

#17 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:54 PM

It's amazing to me ESPN guys have jobs.
They say nothing about nothing and when they are wrong act surprised about the event.

Fiz and MrScott have done more research in their posts than most of these ass clowns do in an entire month.

#18 Cavscout

Cavscout

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:01 PM

meh...just because i really want the harbaugh/luck combo doens't mean i'll cry myself to sleep every night and renounce my fanship.

sure, i may weep for an hour or two, but i'll get over it.

that said, there are some choices that i think would be falt our bad ones and grimm is one of them. there are a few i would be happy with. but he isn't one of them.

other choices (not in order)...perry fewell, rob ryan, mike zimmer, sean mcdermott, brian schottenheimer...i'd also rather have cowher or gruden than grimm. if you have read or paid attention to any of my other posts concerning those two, you'd realize that isn't a statement i'd make lightly.

If we don't get Harbaugh, who would be my first choice, I would not mind seeing Ryan, Rivera, or McDermott get the HC job:rolleyes:

#19 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:44 PM

welll, uhhhh, yeah. good answer.

still think people are setting themselves for a serious disappointment.

We've had serious disappointment. Anything has got to be up.

#20 brandon_87

brandon_87

ooh wee mayne he dat deal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:17 PM

Sounds like he started getting annoyed that the idiots kept asking the same questions over and over and over..... Started to look like this board after a while

#21 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:21 AM

Actually, a couple of those Harbaugh questions sounded like they came from people who had been reading this forum.