Photo
- - - - -

Why if We Pick #1 we will Draft Andrew Luck

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 04:29 PM

1. We are going to have a new coach, an entire new philosophy who knows maybe even one that includes pick routes and forgets about the antiquated draw play on 3rd and long.
A new coach is going to want his "guy" and i doubt there is a coach out there that wouldn't take Luck as his guy to start his head coaching career with.

2.Luck has every quality you could possibly want in a franchise Quarterback, he is simply a cannot miss prospect, scouts are saying he is the best prospect OVERALL of the last ten years!

a.Arm Strength
b.Intelligence
c.Leadership/Intangibles
d.Mobility
e.Toughness/Durability

In response to Ohio's pac 10 qbs suck argument, Luck has the one thing they all lacked intelligence all the QBs he listed were mental midgets.

If we pass on this guy we will regret it for the next ten years, imagine if the colts had passed on Manning?

So the Question is how can we NOT DRAFT HIM?

Digress

#2 Beaston52

Beaston52

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 02:27 PM

1. We are going to have a new coach, an entire new philosophy who knows maybe even one that includes pick routes and forgets about the antiquated draw play on 3rd and long.
A new coach is going to want his "guy" and i doubt there is a coach out there that wouldn't take Luck as his guy to start his head coaching career with.

2.Luck has every quality you could possibly want in a franchise Quarterback, he is simply a cannot miss prospect, scouts are saying he is the best prospect OVERALL of the last ten years!

a.Arm Strength
b.Intelligence
c.Leadership/Intangibles
d.Mobility
e.Toughness/Durability

In response to Ohio's pac 10 qbs suck argument, Luck has the one thing they all lacked intelligence all the QBs he listed were mental midgets.

If we pass on this guy we will regret it for the next ten years, imagine if the colts had passed on Manning?

Digress

Amen brother.

#3 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 02:39 PM

Luck was a co-valedictorian coming out of High School. Just Sayin'

#4 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,679 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 02:44 PM

lolz luck sucks. your a dumbass

/end thread

#5 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,199 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:05 PM

/end thread

:confused:

#6 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,654 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:06 PM

think it was sarcasm?

#7 Cavscout

Cavscout

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 08:35 PM

a.Arm Strength
b.Intelligence
c.Leadership/Intangibles
d.Mobility
e.Toughness/Durability

Digress

Buy this man a beer!

#8 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 12:07 AM

/end thread

Saltman, rocknrolla Is making personal attacks!

#9 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,679 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 01:48 AM

Saltman, rocknrolla Is making personal attacks!

lol shut up bitch

#10 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:12 PM

lol shut up bitch

Personal insults go to the smack forum thank you.

#11 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • -24,949 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:14 PM

he is being sarcastic and joking. u on the other hand have still been insulting every chance u get and tattletaling on someone will not change the way u post. but if it makes u feel better im infracting him.

#12 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:41 PM

he is being sarcastic and joking. u on the other hand have still been insulting every chance u get and tattletaling on someone will not change the way u post. but if it makes u feel better im infracting him.

I know he was, i have not insulted anyone since you infracted me.

#13 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,860 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:03 PM

Pushover....

I can her it now:
*In a whiny voice*
"Saltman, R&R is looking at me"
or
"Saltman, Biscuit's touching my bewbies, again"

#14 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,113 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:36 AM

a.Arm Strength
b.Intelligence
c.Leadership/Intangibles
d.Mobility
e.Toughness/Durability

Digress

thus proving my point. if you knew anything at all you'd know that arm strength is the closest thing to a flaw luck has. point made.

#15 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:35 PM

thus proving my point. if you knew anything at all you'd know that arm strength is the closest thing to a flaw luck has. point made.

Not a single person questions anything about lucks arm he has a strong are just not a cannon like matt stafford.

In fact your the only person I've seen question it, and your clearly five years old so I'm not worried.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com