Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Pike to IR; Null promoted (to backup)

53 posts in this topic

Posted

well crap now we're going to suck

1 person likes this

Posted

He hurt himself because he figured out he was gonna start against the steelers.

Posted

Ever think the FO is forcing Fox to stash players away from harm till next year, whether it be not playing them or sending them to IR?

I mean, no use getting someone hurt that could be of use next year.

Posted

I wonder how much was stashing Pike or how much might be promoting Null off the practice squad to see what he can do or keep someone else from promoting him from our practice squad to their active one. It is fairly common to do that in December as injuries mount up or teams make adjustments for next year.

Besides Nulll was a 6th rounder for St. Louis last year. Even if we let Pike go and kept Null at the end of the year we will have dumped one sixth rounder for another. Overall it is a wash and no big deal.

Posted

I am convinced that JR is secretly putting together his "replacement" team roster for next year. Guys he thinks will make a great scab he is putting on IR. At the rate we are going, we might have the best scab team in the NFL. Maybe our scab team can bring a title home.

1 person likes this

Posted

How many people called this in the beginning of the season?

I said this would happen at the beginning of the season and was suprised it has taken this long for it to happen.

1 person likes this

Posted

Geez guys, I thought this was obvious.

The shoulder injury was caused by several weeks of holding a very large chip on it after getting passed over by St. Pierre.

Posted

Maybe we can work out a QB from Independence High School and after 4 practices start him against a defense similar to the Ravens. What's the worst he can do, throw INT's returned for TD's?

Posted

Pike could not handle the Pickle.

pickle.jpeg

Posted

Fox trying to set the NFL IR record before he leaves

Half team will be on IR :D

Posted

Fox trying to set the NFL IR record before he leaves

Half team will be on IR :D

I'm starting to the think that our IR squad could beat our active squad in a scrimmage.

Posted

St. Pierre also has a right shoulder injury......so I'm guessing next week that scrub is gone..Then we pick up one more scrub before the year is out so we can go through this cycle again