• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#76 DWill

DWill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:34 AM

I had like five UNC fans tell me yesterday that UNC won that game because of officiating. But carry on with your creepy man crush, DWill. Ya homo.

Suuuuuure ya did.

On the brightside, the last part of your post was very well thoughtout and intelligent. Your insults really burn.:rolleyes:

#77 DWill

DWill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:36 AM

From your own butt buddy's fingers, DWill.

ouch burn, you just keep one upping yourself, good work again.

#78 DWill

DWill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:44 AM

Add these 3 beauties to Meat's ever growing list. Hilarious

UNC is gonna need about 10 of those referees to stay on the floor with Duke.

Go back and look at the first two fouls on Harrelson. That alone accounted for half of UNC's first half points. Watch as he puts his hand on Zeller's chest and Zeller falls to the floor. Battier wouldn't have even attempted that.

I accept the loss. I also will always believe that this one, just like the UNC wins in 91 and 95, was handed to UNC by the refs. UK has wins like that, too, including two against Mississippi State last year. At least I'll admit to that.

Originally Posted by Meat
Just now watching it. Let's see...Kentucky has two inside people, only one with experience under Calipari, and the refs whistle him with two BS fouls in the first two minutes. Yep, Chapel Hill.

Quote:
Yeah. If Kanter's dad had simply shopped his son around and then pretended his son knew nothing about it, Kanter would have never missed a game.

Just watched Zeller elbow Miller away from his man from the three point line all the way to the basket on a fast break. No foul.

UNC needs horsepoo like this to win.

All the below from the postgame UK vs WVU thread from March.

Quote:
Does Cuz have two fouls? I haven't seen him in a while.

We got that one break on the over and back, but I swear they have gotten every 50/50 call all game. Did you see Mazzula and Bledsoe going at it and they gave Eric his second? Eric had his hands straight up in the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chbright
how the hell was that last foul on cuz? is he just to damn big, he had position when the shot went up grabbed the board with 2 wvu on his back and he gets called for a foul?

Quote:
The fix is in. Wall went after that ref after the buzzer.

Quote:
Fix.

Quote:
He acted his ass off and was laughing about it.

Fix is on. WV people can all fug their siblings tonight.

Quote:
the 2nd on big cuz was absolutely rediculous. the 3rd was chippy/acting job, but a foul. it wont change the game unless they stop going inside to either cousins or patterson. the outside shooting by ku is stupid. also the turnovers are killing ku as well.

wvu better pray they keep the 3s up as they cant buy a bucket inside.

Quote:
Don't worry, soon as the Cats get within four the refs will call one. They've got your back.

Quote:
hell the ref seam to think cuz cant get foulled now, only commits them. i dont like ku, but god the refs are letting cuz get raped and are not calling it. i am surprised they didnt call him for a reach in quite honestly after he came back on defense after getting hacked.

Quote:
No way the refs were going to let Cal win this year.

Fug the rest of this tournament. It's tainted.

Quote:
bout damn time wvu got called for hacking cousins.

Quote:
Don't get your hopes up, dude. They'll make it up on the other end.

Cal's getting jobbed and he knows it.

Quote:
i agree up until then, there is 1 call wvu could cry about, other than that, its been heavily called in wvu's favor. its pissing me off that until those calls they refused to call anything.

Quote:
Make no mistake about it...UK has let the refs get to them and have beaten themselves. But I've never seen one team get away with so much physical play and the other get called for everything like this.

Quote:
Our youth has caught up with us. It's like we're playing four on five out there at this point. Do me a favor, if anyone is taping this, check out the WV offense and see how many holds you see on any given play. I mean UK players being physically held on every trip down the court trying to get through screens.

This is the Rams/Patriots Super Bowl all over again.

Quote:
Bet you a million bucks you don't get away with this against Duke. You better hope for Baylor tomorrow. Duke's white players will complain and the refs won't call against them for spite.

Quote:
Have you never watched a Duke game? They flop and bitch all game long. No repercussions.

Quote:
that last foul was a bailout for wvu wouldnt you agree C42[)14C C47

Quote:
another fug up back court call against wvu, the fix is in

Quote:
Congratulations, Squirrel. You have been a loyal WVU fan and this was a long time coming for you. Hate that the refs had so much to do with the outcome, but that's basketball. Think the NCAA has it in for Cal. Good luck in the Final Four.

Edited by DWill, 06 December 2010 - 12:49 AM.

#79 TyHillPanthers

TyHillPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:36 AM

Hahaha..wow. It looked to me like UNC just outplayed UK in a tough hard fought game.

#80 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:04 PM

UNC's last 14 points came from the line. UK had three players foul out, including both centers. Free throw disparity: 37-21. But hey, who can blame our centers? When I think of quick, tough to defend big men I think of Tyler Zeller.

#81 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,243 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:05 PM

And you think of big men quite often, so you would certainly be the one to ask.

#82 Implied Volatility

Implied Volatility

Evil Speculator

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:56 PM

UNC's last 14 points came from the line. UK had three players foul out, including both centers. Free throw disparity: 37-21. But hey, who can blame our centers? When I think of quick, tough to defend big men I think of Tyler Zeller.

I remember hearing that Calipari told his bigs to play physical against Zeller & Henson. And they did...Unfortunately for them they got called for a lot of fouls because of it. But that's the chance you take when you play physical.

As for the free throw disparity, UK only shot 7-27 from inside the paint. Because of that UK turned into a jump shooting team, attemtping 21 3's. On the other end, UNC pounded the ball inside. They had no other choice seeing as their jump shots weren't falling. Now who do you think is gonna get more free throw attempts, the team that pounds the ball inside or the team that shoots jumpers?

By the way, Kentucky was called for 26 fouls on Saturday. The Tar Heels were called for 20. Not a big difference at all. What I'm trying to say is, UNC won the game not the refs...

#83 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:27 PM

If UNC had won by 10, I would agree with you. They won by two. Ray Charles could see why.

#84 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:29 PM

kentucky just isnt that good bro

#85 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:35 PM

kentucky just isnt that good bro

I know. But UNC isn't either. We had a good chance to pick up a rare win in CH. That chance went down the drain with those two quick cheapies on Harrelson. Reminded me of the Duke/UConn Final Four game when Duke got two quickies on Okafor, flopping both times.

I'll be honest. I didn't even watch the second half, and that's the half most UK fans are bitching about on the message boards. Supposedly there were two terrible charge calls late in the game, but I don't want to see em.

#86 Implied Volatility

Implied Volatility

Evil Speculator

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:39 PM

I know. But UNC isn't either. We had a good chance to pick up a rare win in CH. That chance went down the drain with those two quick cheapies on Harrelson. Reminded me of the Duke/UConn Final Four game when Duke got two quickies on Okafor, flopping both times.

I'll be honest. I didn't even watch the second half, and that's the half most UK fans are bitching about on the message boards. Supposedly there were two terrible charge calls late in the game, but I don't want to see em.

I'll be leaving now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com