Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

who thinks we will win tomorrow?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

anyone?

Posted

I hope we win but so far we haven't shown the ability to get the ball in the endzone on a consistent basis...It's hard to win many ballgames just kicking FG's

Posted

I do I think we will win big too.

If we don't then clausen is not the guy. I think people have been way too hasty in writing him off but he needs to quit being so cautious.

Posted

Definitely possible. I think the 'Hawks have lost their last 5 by an average of 24, so we might win. Although, I have heard a lot of conversations saying they are WORRIED we will win because me might end up losing that #1 pick. I'd argue talent isn't the issue. Oh well.

Posted

nothing would surprise me. actually i take that back. a tie would surprise me.

Posted

ps3-kevin-butler-drink.png

Posted

I think we can

Posted

I actually hope we don't so we stay 'ahead' in the Luck sweepstakes, but I do think there is a good possibility that we win this game. Seattle is hard to figure; at times they've looked great this year and at others they've look as bad as us.

Posted

it depends on what you are talking about winning.

the game tomorrow...don't think we'll win that.

#1 overall pick in the draft....tomorrow should help us win that.

Posted

They will struggle against our D but if we can move the ball on them we should win easy and not on some last second crap

Posted

anyone?

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Posted

Like the Cleveland game, it is certainly possible...and wouldn't surprise me that much. If the game plan we had against the Browns sticks and the players get more comfortable (Clausen, Gettis, Stewart...maybe Smitty) we could take Seattle. They don't have a Payton Hillis type player. The only thing is that Seattle usually wins at home.

It could come down to Kasey again. UGGGGHH!

Honestly, I think we would still be okay to get Luck with a top 3 pick. Chances are it will be between us and Buffalo and Detroit. Both of those teams have the QB position pretty much covered and won't be interested in taking the risk.

We could afford to win another game and still be in a good position to draft Luck.

At this point though, more than 3 wins would be a setback...