Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Super Bowl Predictions

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I predict having to look up on espn the next morning to remember who won the damn game. Like Lewis Black says, every year they try to make the superbowl more unwatchable by making it shittier and shittier and this year won't let me down....cause it'll be the shittiest.

Posted

I'll probably be watching it even though I SWORE football was over on that disgusting Saturday night.

Hypertension, Diabeties, I've had it all and I can't feel my legs. I have a metal plate, and God knows what else can happen. And its not gonna be alright, and its not gonna be ok - The Red Chord

P.S. Fused Together In Revolving Doors is a frickin BROOTAL album

Posted

26-19 Pittsburgh.

Posted

Mike Tomlin will look like the angriest man on earth no matter what happens.

Posted

steelers 26 cards 13, fitz only has 3 catches for 45 yards and a touchdown.

Posted

I'll be drunk.

Posted

Steelers win by 13 or 14pts.

the Steelers defense will get very physical with the Card WR's at the LOS. they will put immense pressure on Warner. He will not have 5-6 seconds to survey the field.

The Steeler defense is just too good.

Posted

I want the Cards to win, just because they never have. And because there's no shame in losing to the Champs. But I just can't see them winning this game. The Steelers are just a tougher, meaner, more battle tested team.

I'd call the Cards a Cinderella team, but comparing their styles, it's more like Beauty and the Beast. And I don't think Beauty will look quite as good against this beast!