Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peyton Manning

24 posts in this topic

Posted

now has 8 interceptions in his last 2 games (4 this week, 4 last week). and 11 interceptions in his last 3 games (3 the week before.) To put this in perspective he threw 16 all of last season and 12 the year before.

Posted

[Meat]This is funny....watching Peyton Manning try to win games late, he keeps throwing the football to the other team.[/Meat]

Manning outside of Dungy's coaching is just another Favre. Alot of yards, alot of INTs, but just 1 ring.

Posted

Caldwell sucks, said it when they bumped him up to HC. Saw his great coaching talent with Wake Forrest...

But, the Colts are hurting and there is only so much you can do with a banged up team. Since the Panthers have had a few of those years, you would think some people would understand that.

1 person likes this

Posted

4 pick 6's in last 2 games...

Posted

Colts 6-6. Is Caldwell's seat getting warm?

Posted

I don't think his seat is warm at all

Posted

the Jaguars are quietly owning the AFC South. I think Peyton will still have the final say of who walks out

Posted

the Jaguars are quietly owning the AFC South. I think Peyton will still have the final say of who walks out

Del Rio and Garrard are getting it done right now, while their AFC South peers self destruct and fall apart.

Posted

How fugged up are the Texans? Sheez

Posted

Kubiak is gone after this season. how many times is "close but no cigar" good enough? all of their picks next year need to be on Defense

Posted

Tommy Jone?

Posted

If Peyton screws my Fantasy Team one more time I'm personally going to slap the taste out of his mouth.