Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just a friendly reminder #2

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

No, they are "freedom fighters"!

god bless timothy mcveigh

Posted · Report post

DC Snipers?

You are correct, I am sorry, that one slipped my mind.

And for you Fiz, you my friend are something else. Downplaying terrorists attacks, I have seen it all.:(

Posted · Report post

According to Center For Defense Information

On Bush's watch ~5200 Americans killed in terrorist attacks

By comparison only 524 (169 were killed by McVeigh & Eric Rudolph-Americans)were killed in terrorist attack in the 20 previous years of Reagan, Bush Sr, and Clinton.

The numbers before G W Bush count any attacks that took place on US soil including Embassies, Mil Bases, or Naval Ships but exclude deaths on foreign soil.

Posted · Report post

8.5 years between the attacks on the WTC. So just because there have been no attacks since 9/11 is nothing to brag about.

Posted · Report post

And for you Fiz, you my friend are something else. Downplaying terrorists attacks, I have seen it all.:(

you're right.

from now on I'll only politicize our national tragedy. that seems to be the acceptable thing to do.

Posted · Report post

You make light of that statement. That is amazing.

its typical. if you bring up a real point, libs find a way to make a joke out of it and write it off. ive learned that liberals are pretty much the ultimate smart asses, and rarely make logical points.

but yes i agree. that was an amazing feat. lets hope obama doesnt blow it. the closing of guantanamo bay wasnt a great start...

Posted · Report post

According to Center For Defense Information

On Bush's watch ~5200 Americans killed in terrorist attacks

By comparison only 524 (169 were killed by McVeigh & Eric Rudolph-Americans)were killed in terrorist attack in the 20 previous years of Reagan, Bush Sr, and Clinton.

The numbers before G W Bush count any attacks that took place on US soil including Embassies, Mil Bases, or Naval Ships but exclude deaths on foreign soil.

Nice stats

Posted · Report post

This thread fails...look up your facts next time.

Yay more people attack demo's and they don't still have their facts straight.

I agree with Fiz and Panthro here...Bush did save us from Dragon attacks, from both komodo and mythical dragons. Thanks W.

Posted · Report post

its typical. if you bring up a real point, libs find a way to make a joke out of it and write it off. ive learned that liberals are pretty much the ultimate smart asses, and rarely make logical points.

but yes i agree. that was an amazing feat. lets hope obama doesnt blow it. the closing of guantanamo bay wasnt a great start...

He's still posting?