Photo
- - - - -

Just a friendly reminder #2

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47,582 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:56 PM

8.5 years between the attacks on the WTC. So just because there have been no attacks since 9/11 is nothing to brag about.

#17 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,057 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 04:13 PM

And for you Fiz, you my friend are something else. Downplaying terrorists attacks, I have seen it all.:(

you're right.

from now on I'll only politicize our national tragedy. that seems to be the acceptable thing to do.

#18 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 04:29 PM

You make light of that statement. That is amazing.

its typical. if you bring up a real point, libs find a way to make a joke out of it and write it off. ive learned that liberals are pretty much the ultimate smart asses, and rarely make logical points.

but yes i agree. that was an amazing feat. lets hope obama doesnt blow it. the closing of guantanamo bay wasnt a great start...

#19 TruthVsComfort

TruthVsComfort

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 05:53 PM

According to Center For Defense Information

On Bush's watch ~5200 Americans killed in terrorist attacks
By comparison only 524 (169 were killed by McVeigh & Eric Rudolph-Americans)were killed in terrorist attack in the 20 previous years of Reagan, Bush Sr, and Clinton.

The numbers before G W Bush count any attacks that took place on US soil including Embassies, Mil Bases, or Naval Ships but exclude deaths on foreign soil.

Nice stats

#20 HoFBound90

HoFBound90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:28 PM

This thread fails...look up your facts next time.

Yay more people attack demo's and they don't still have their facts straight.

I agree with Fiz and Panthro here...Bush did save us from Dragon attacks, from both komodo and mythical dragons. Thanks W.

#21 HoFBound90

HoFBound90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:29 PM

its typical. if you bring up a real point, libs find a way to make a joke out of it and write it off. ive learned that liberals are pretty much the ultimate smart asses, and rarely make logical points.

but yes i agree. that was an amazing feat. lets hope obama doesnt blow it. the closing of guantanamo bay wasnt a great start...

He's still posting?

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com