Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newbies post here

614 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys...REJUVENATED Panther fan here.

I'll start by telling you...Cam Newton is the real deal. I wasn't sure that he was the answer, but hell, we picked him and I believe in this kid.

If this kid proves he's worth his salt like I think he will, we will finally have a legit face to go with this franchise.

Let's go Panthers!!!! :cheers2:

Posted

Hello, I'm new here but not to the Panthers. I'm from Goose Creek, SC. I enjoy muscle cars, cooking, eating, football and computing among a few other things. I'm single with a significant other. My favorite cliché is "live and let live". I try to get along with most everyone even though I know you can't please everyone, so to those I just put a little distance between us and then maybe we'll get along. That's about it, Go Panthers!

:confused: How is this possible? Having a significant other is the opposite of being single. How can you be both?

Posted

another Auburn fan here.

Cam sucks ass

1 person likes this

Posted

Alright... Here is the deal...

I got banned before because I guess I didn't introduce myself properly and I replied to others' posts since I couldn't start my own thread...

I am not a Carolina Panthers fan, but I have a Carolina Panthers pool table light that I took as a trade and my wife wanted me to re-paint it in another team's colors. I thought that before I tried to re-paint it I would offer it to some of the fans that it should belong to. I assure you that this is not a scam and if you are interested it can be seen anywhere between Asheville, NC and Whittier, NC. I have posted it on Asheville's Craiglist and it can be found here--->

http://asheville.craigslist.org/for/2348446130.html

I hope that this is more appropriate and will not get me banned again. If there is any other place I should post this, please let me know admin...

Posted

:confused: How is this possible? Having a significant other is the opposite of being single. How can you be both?

Okay, I'm doing this just for you Chef17, I am NOT married but I do have a girl friend. Not married = Single. Have you ever filed taxes before? Best to you hombre.

1 person likes this

Posted

Names Ivan. I'm awesome. Panthers are my team. I recently moved to Mexico from the Queen city. I will represent my team where ever I go. Go panthers!

1 person likes this

Posted

Okay, I'm doing this just for you Chef17, I am NOT married but I do have a girl friend. Not married = Single. Have you ever filed taxes before? Best to you hombre.

I was always taught single meant one, as in by yourself so having a girlfriend wouldn't be single but ok. And no, I have never filed taxes before.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello everyone, my real name is Thibault.

I am a French Panthers fan since 1999.

I am rather optimistic and biased. :coolgleamA:

Go Panthers!

1 person likes this

Posted

French Panthers fan? Is that a first here?

Posted

what kind of french....I'm from France and I can run really fast french or I'm from Quebec so I want my own country but make good poutine french

Posted

100% French beef.

I am writing messages on this blog as well.

http://carolinapanthersnation.blogspot.com

And since ages on the Charlotte Observer forum.

Anyway, my English is limited so that will become obvious any time soon, maybe even now. :D

Posted

Welcome!! Viva la France!