Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Newbies post here

612 posts in this topic

Most people here know me, but I've never been on this thread before.

Hello, I like the Jaguars and Panthers, though I do hate Panther fans. :D

Hello, I like the Panthers, though I do hate Jaguars fans. :D

Welcome all you new peeps... stay away from Hawk, he's a weirdo... Saltman too... and Jangler... Jase, JBro, Pantha San, and... well, nevermind... it's not worth typing all night... :D

Hello, I like the Panthers, though I do hate Jaguars fans. :D

It happens. :D

Do any of them give out free candy?

GritsRGreat does I think... but he's banned now...

Grits is banned? Why?

Geez, I need more free time.

Welcome all newbies and not-so-newbies.

Unless you are a Faguar fan. Boy, I really hate those :D

Like Biscuit said, stay far far away from Hawk. He will make you think you are his friend and then Wham-O you are Moose-Sitting for the whole summer....

Hello, I like the Jaguars and Panthers, though I do hate Panther fans. :D

You're not the only one :cool:

Finally delurking after several months...

My name's Jordan, and I'm from Raleigh. I've been a Panthers fan since I was about 11, and I am one of the most passionate Panthers fans you will ever meet. Ask anyone at the Carolina Ale House I go to for every Panthers game... I'm popular in there for being nuts about the team that almost nobody else there cares about. And that's what depresses me... outside of Charlotte, our fanbase is pathetic. I feel like I'm the only one I know who truly cares about the Panthers. Like I said, I know we have a lot of support in Charlotte, obviously. But I've always dreamed of seeing our fanbase rival that of those scumbag Steelers (they dominate here, and I can't stand it). It'll never happen, of course... but it makes for a nice thought. Anyway... I've been lurking here for a while, as I said before. I've noticed that you guys can be very fickle at times... but at least you care enough to be fickle. That's all I really want to see... people the care about the Panthers. I need to be surrounded by others that do, so perhaps I've come to the right place. I'm beyond excited for next season, and I can't wait to post about it with you guys! :)

Hello everyone, can't wait for the season to start, I know it is several months away, but I'm so damn bored, lol.