• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Newbies post here

Hello there, I am PerthPanther. A diehard fan from Australia since 2005 when i watched my first game on tv while on holiday in the states.

Just booked tickets to the playoff game, and flying to charlotte in a weeks time with the girlfriend.

Happy New Year :)

I've been an avid fan since the Inaugural season. It's been a really tough stretch, but we have finally turned the proverbial corner. I feel that something special is happening this year, and since it's actually positive I figured that I might as well celebrate with like minded folks. I have been suffering in silence for years, but now I will celebrate with my brethren. I've never been part of an "online community" before, but I am hoping to contribute here with my knowledge of the team, and somewhat educated opinions.

I'm looking forward to our game on January the 12th, and am looking forward to our offense leading us through the playoffs. I think they will finally cut Cam loose and allow him to throw the deep ball. I could be wrong, but I think we're going to have to make some changes if we are to realize our ultimate goal. My favorite player should be obvious. I'll be getting myself aquainted with the site for the next few days. Looking forward to creating some friendships and talking about a team that I'm deeply passionate about with y'all.

Hi fellow Panthers fans, new poster here.

I've been a fan since 2003, when the Panthers made their run to the SB and I first started really following football beyond just casual watching as a kid. Anyway, I've been lurking on the huddle for about a year now and decided if I was going to waste time reading this site, I might as well register for it (not a bandwagon fan who just decided to register/start posting because of the team's recent success...ha).

Hi everyone, I've been a fan since 95 pretty much because I was a fan of the Hornets during the Zo, Mugsy, LJ, Curry, etc era. Moved to NC and lived in Fayetteville from 2002-2006, then Asheville from 2006-2007 before returning back to the DC metro area. 

Good to be here, first post.

Hi everyone, moved here in 2008 and have been a Panther fan since then. Was a Hornets fan when I was a kid and so excited for the name change next season.

Hi everyone, moved here in 2008 and have been a Panther fan since then. Was a Hornets fan when I was a kid and so excited for the name change next season.

Is the a STL Cardinals jersey?  I'm good with that. 

Hi everyone, I've been a fan since 95 pretty much because I was a fan of the Hornets during the Zo, Mugsy, LJ, Curry, etc era. Moved to NC and lived in Fayetteville from 2002-2006, then Asheville from 2006-2007 before returning back to the DC metro area. 

Good to be here, first post.

Are you a part of the DC Panthers Fan Club up there?  You better be....

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts