Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newbies post here

614 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice boobs, Miss.... panthasan, is it?

Posted

:)

I wish (don't tell MamaSan)

Posted

Hello, I have been around here for about 2 weeks or so. Maybe longer.

My username was held hostage because I changed it to Modsname and swore i wouldn't post until i can get my original name back.

Well, after monjths of waiting, I accomplished my objective.

I am back, Biatches!!! This place is never gonna be the same!

love, PanthaSan....

Who are you and what did you do with modsname?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Mister, I'll ask the questions around here.

For example, where have you been hiding the bewbie pics?

Posted

Hey Mister, I'll ask the questions around here.

For example, where have you been hiding the bewbie pics?

In the Tits thread... stop searching "bewbie"

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello everyone! Been here a while but have not really made any posts yet. I am from Birmingham, Al where I have been a long time Alabama fan. I fell in love with Cam when he brought them back from a huge trailing in the Iron Bowl a few years back. Cam lead me to this team last year where I really fell for the organization as a whole. I know there are some issues but I am still on board.

Went to my first game with the wife last week and it was awesome (except for the Loss). Every panthers fan we saw we were high-fiving and saying hey to. It really felt like a family. Very different from College game experiences.

Anyways happy to be here.

Couple ?s. I do not seem to be able to open any attachments from posts or Join the chat, is this also tied to the 100 post requirement?

I tried looking through the help files and posts but was I did not see the answer to it, however I may have just missed it.

Thanks again everyone!

Posted

Hello everyone! Been here a while but have not really made any posts yet. I am from Birmingham, Al where I have been a long time Alabama fan. I fell in love with Cam when he brought them back from a huge trailing in the Iron Bowl a few years back. Cam lead me to this team last year where I really fell for the organization as a whole. I know there are some issues but I am still on board.

Went to my first game with the wife last week and it was awesome (except for the Loss). Every panthers fan we saw we were high-fiving and saying hey to. It really felt like a family. Very different from College game experiences.

Anyways happy to be here.

Couple ?s. I do not seem to be able to open any attachments from posts or Join the chat, is this also tied to the 100 post requirement?

I tried looking through the help files and posts but was I did not see the answer to it, however I may have just missed it.

Thanks again everyone!

Yeah, a few other newbies have had the same issues. I assume it's tied into post count somehow.

Posted

Ahh thanks for the quick response Floppin!

Posted

Sure thing, broseph.

Posted

Uuh, hi.

I am in Harrisburg, been a Panthers fan since the Superbowl fiasco.

Fan of Panthers, Michigan State Spartans, Toronto Maple Leafs, Montreal Expos, and the Canes.

Like both the hockey and the football. So far, hating this season in both leagues.......

Posted

leafs suck....enjoy the huddle

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks man.

I see lots of bitter people and threads so far. But that is not surprising give the last 2 weeks.