Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Newbies post here

612 posts in this topic

And oh yeah, this 100 post thing before you could start a thread is BS! Either way, you do have noobs that could post relevant, up to date, well thought-out, and non-rhetorical threads. I'm sure you had some idiots that ruined this for all noobs which is why this was put into place.

there might be, but we haven't seen any yet!!!!! but ya, put into place for spammers, bots and idiots.

welcome to the huddle

Dunno, I think we should give this Madlinne a shot. Could be "hittable".

Woo Hoo! Another Cali fan.

There are a few West Coasters (some transplanted) on the huddle. In fact, I think there are at least 2 in your area. ECatsomethingorother and PurityControl are the ones, I think. :D

Either way, welcome abort....

Nice! We're a rare breed over here but slowly gaining in population, haha. Thanks for the warm welcoming!

yo yo yo mtv raps!...whatz' up ? registered so i could see the half nekkid avatars again..word...

1 person likes this

Hello all.

Longtime lurker, first post right here.

I look forward to gleaning any advice I can get from you nice folks....

1 person likes this

a 100 post minimum to start a thread!?!?!?! who came up with that rule? im gonna kickem in the forehead

it was Salty....and welcome back!!!!

well send salty to my office. we need to talk about this. i think my numbercounter is broken and i will never reach 100.

Hi! I've been a lurker, but finally decided to break down and join. I was born and raised in SC, but I'm currently living in Virginia. I'm stuck in an office of Redskins and Steelers fans...and I needed a little more Panther talk to get me through the off season.

Welcome Blondie... sorry about your office predicament... you should be happy here... just stay away from Hawk, he's a pervert.

Welcome Blondie... sorry about your office predicament... you should be happy here... just stay away from Hawk, he's a pervert.

Well, I guess you would know......:D

Hi! I've been a lurker, but finally decided to break down and join. I was born and raised in SC, but I'm currently living in Virginia. I'm stuck in an office of Redskins and Steelers fans...and I needed a little more Panther talk to get me through the off season.

hey, how you doin'?