611 replies to this topic

#436 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,854 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

Ok, who let the "Special Person" in?

Eiither way, welcome to all newcomers and FYI, Biscuit is just gonna forward any bewbie pics to me so let's just cut out the middle man.....

#437 red rum

red rum

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:16 AM

Red Rum here. Just saving a spot for when we meet in week 1! I wish you all a great and successful off-season...

... because I don't want to hear any excuses when the cannons start firing. :D

#438 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,138 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:46 AM

i will one day steal that ship

#439 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,593 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:27 AM

I guess i missed this section. My name is kenyon, i was born in siberia and raised by mongolian nomads. Nomuff2tuff4thaduff is my motto. Butterfly meat is a excellent source of protien. I ended up in the foster care of a black panther who was raising her litter. Back the *** up.

#440 panthersfan1980

panthersfan1980

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

My name is John and I've been a die-hard Panthers fan all my life. Seriously DIE-HARD, after the Falcons spanked us at a home game there was an obnoxious Falcons fan in the parking lot who wouldn't shut up so I hit him with my car and I kept driving lol I'm an accountant so I'm always on the internet. looking forward to meeting some cool fun people in this forum.

LETS GO PANTHERS!!

#441 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:47 PM

My name is John and I've been a die-hard Panthers fan all my life. Seriously DIE-HARD, after the Falcons spanked us at a home game there was an obnoxious Falcons fan in the parking lot who wouldn't shut up so I hit him with my car and I kept driving lol I'm an accountant so I'm always on the internet. looking forward to meeting some cool fun people in this forum.

LETS GO PANTHERS!!

:huh:

:lol:

#442 Omgjoz

Omgjoz

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:55 AM

Hello, I'm all newb and stuff. Originally from NC, now residing in Austin, TX. Love both places. Anyone else in the Austin area by chance?

#443 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

Hello, I'm all newb and stuff. Originally from NC, now residing in Austin, TX. Love both places. Anyone else in the Austin area by chance?

Welcome aboard.

I'm from LA but I was in San Marcos this past winter and I got a DeAngelo Williams jersey for 50 bucks on a street corner.

#444 Omgjoz

Omgjoz

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

Haha, thats awesome - I got a Panthers poncho in Mexico for $20. Wish I could find a cheap jersey around here...

Posted Image

#445 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

That thing is awesome. I'm sure one of regular posters Ivan The Awesome would dig that since he's currently living in Mexico.

#446 PackPanthers

PackPanthers

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:43 PM

New to the boards... Fan of the Panthers since October of '93 as I am a Charlotte native... now living in Greenville SC... PSL owner - Section 529

How can I get more posts to show per page? There an option for that?

Cheers

#447 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:11 AM

New to the boards... Fan of the Panthers since October of '93 as I am a Charlotte native... now living in Greenville SC... PSL owner - Section 529

How can I get more posts to show per page? There an option for that?

Cheers

Welcome.

And unfortunately I don't think there is. One of the minor problems with this site.

#448 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,878 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:17 AM

Haha, thats awesome - I got a Panthers poncho in Mexico for $20. Wish I could find a cheap jersey around here...

Posted Image

All that's available around here are chargers and Cardinals ponchos. I need to make one of those for myself.

#449 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,593 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:40 AM

Omgjoz im in dallas. Austin is a great city with a great vibe.

#450 dkmilitary

dkmilitary

• ALL-PRO
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSandhills

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:30 AM

New to the boards . Fan for a couple of years - reformed Raiders Fan ... From upstate NY ( no never a Jills fan ) but military so not in one place too long . Season ticket this year Sec 508 looking forward to a great season .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com