#451 CissyPanther

CissyPanther

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:07 AM

Newb here. I've been lurking through a Huddle friend for a while, but I'm ready to talk some smack for the 2012 season! In Charlotte, Panther fan since the beginning.

#452 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

New to the boards . Fan for a couple of years - reformed Raiders Fan ... From upstate NY ( no never a Jills fan ) but military so not in one place too long . Season ticket this year Sec 508 looking forward to a great season .

Wow you had to endure some real poo with the Raiders, unless you were around the 80's era. Good years then. Now, not so much.

I wish I had season tickets!

#453 dkmilitary

dkmilitary

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • LocationSandhills

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:19 AM

Yeah well I was a fan when Long played - showing my age . 01 & 02 were not bad years . I still root for them but they don't give me much hope .Yes, the many bad years lots of grief . Always enjoyed watching D Will probably last year here so I figured why not. My luck we end up nowhere near civilization or a NFL team.

Wow you had to endure some real poo with the Raiders, unless you were around the 80's era. Good years then. Now, not so much.

I wish I had season tickets!

#454 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,582 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:25 PM

Sandhills....Ft. Jackson?

#455 helpppp

helpppp

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:33 PM

GREAT 100 post rule so I can't make a new topic about getting help with my issue foricng me to post in random threads, brilliant. Anyways I have an account on here already Panthers69473 and I have like 180 something posts on it but when you guys redid the website or w/e you did it reset my account into validation mode and it is currently waiting to be approved again and it's been like this for the last 2 1/2 months I've resent the validation notification about 100 times yet the mods aren't doing anything about it can some one help me get my account off this validation thing? Let me know.

#456 schado

schado

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationTinker AFB, Oklahoma

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:59 PM

Hi all,

I'm Steve, and I figured it was about time to stop lurking and introduce myself. I've been a Panther fan from the beginning, although I was young at the time. I've been involved with the military in one way or another my whole life, and my family was stationed at Ft Bragg (8 yrs) during the time when both the Panthers and Hurricanes came to be. Although I've moved around a lot, my allegiance has always remained with the Panthers and the Canes (I was in basic training when the canes won the cup). Courtesy of the USAF, I found myself stationed in Oklahoma, where in the last few months I have transitioned back into civilian life and am currently working towards an engineering degree. My wife is still in, so theoretically it's only a matter of time before my family finds itself on the road again. There aren't too many Panthers and Canes fans out here in Oklahoma, and the only other Panther fan I know just moved to Europe. Until I meet another Carolina fan with whom I can yell, scream, cheer, and get strange looks (Hey, a Panthers fan... in Oklahoma?!?!), I'll share my enthusiasm and frustration here instead of at the local Buffalo Wild WIngs.

-Steve

#457 Panthrax

Panthrax

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

Good evening,

Have read several posts here over the year and look forward to sharing insight and the occasional idea or 2.
Otherwise, I am hoping that the Panthers disappoint a lot of you and fulfill Kalil's idea that you are indeed SB bound. This Year.

Cheers and I hope it's fun on every visit...

Panthrax

#458 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

Casual reader of the Huddle and now I decided to make the jump. Grew up in Charlotte (been a Panther's fan since day 1) and currently live in Los Angeles. Looking forward to the 2012 season. Cheers all!

#459 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:20 AM

Casual reader of the Huddle and now I decided to make the jump. Grew up in Charlotte (been a Panther's fan since day 1) and currently live in Los Angeles. Looking forward to the 2012 season. Cheers all!

Hell yeah man, what part of LA?

#460 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:22 AM

Hell yeah man, what part of LA?

Hollywood. You?

#461 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

Hollywood. You?

Calabasas area kinda.

#462 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:32 PM

Calabasas area kinda.

Nice. My girlfriend grew up in Agoura Hills, I like to hike the canyons around Calabasas/Agoura when I can. Didn't pickles attend high school nearby? Thousand Oaks Christian I believe?

#463 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

Nice. My girlfriend grew up in Agoura Hills, I like to hike the canyons around Calabasas/Agoura when I can. Didn't pickles attend high school nearby? Thousand Oaks Christian I believe?

That's awesome man.

Yeah pickles was on Oaks Christian. My high schools rival team. Worse memory from high school was losing to Oaks in the playoffs when we were favored.

#464 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 05 September 2012 - 06:47 PM

That's awesome man.

Yeah pickles was on Oaks Christian. My high schools rival team. Worse memory from high school was losing to Oaks in the playoffs when we were favored.

Bummer.

Lot's of football talent in that area it seems. My girlfriend was good friends with Clay Matthews (still is a little bit) when they went to high school together.

#465 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:58 PM

Haha yeah the Matthews family is in Sherman Oaks. My girlfriend is actually working with a girl right now that's dating a dude on the niners and he's best friends with Clay. He took her over to Clay's house one year and he was in his pajamas begging his mom to make him breakfast.

Suuuuch a bad ass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.