#498 DenverPantherFamily

DenverPantherFamily

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

Panther fan since '95 here, been with them through the good and bad!! Living out in Denver now with my beautiful wife and my 7 y/o daughter who I'm grooming to be a TRUE panther fan just like Dad! Anyways... looking forward to the game this weekend so I can talk trash to all the Broncos fans around here after we remind Peyton what it feels like to take a beating....

Go Cats!!

#499 CC Rider

CC Rider

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

Wish there was some way to know what to expect on Sunday vs Broncos. Panthers are so unpredictable these days... If they play to their potential, it could be a great game!

#500 BelgianPantherFan

BelgianPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:40 AM

Greetings from Belgium!

#501 waveslider

waveslider

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

Hi I'm Mike and I'm one of the only Carolina Panthers fans in Southern California. I used to play high school ball with Deshaun Foster at Tustin. That's how I came to watch the Panthers and claim them as my team. It's tough too since all my family are San Diego Chargers fans and my sister in law is a Chargers Girl. No matter, I still love the Panthers and I appreciate this site!

#502 Frosty06306

Frosty06306

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

Born in 93, fan since inception. My dad got original PSL's and they have been my favorite sports team ever since I can remember. I currently go to NC State, my favorite Panther of all-time is Steve Smith.

Also I just recently started a blog on the Panthers.

My twitter handle is: @qcroar

Blog website is: http://qcroar.wordpress.com/

#503 peace2mateo

peace2mateo

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

Hi guys I'm new here.. be kind to me.

#504 App_Flash

App_Flash

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hey guys, born in '93 so I have been a life long fan. I run track at App state, and look forward to talking Panther football with y'all

#505 SparkyDevil

SparkyDevil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

Didn't see this thread until I made a post or two - but happy to be on the forum! I grew up a Panthers fan in SC, but have lived in DC, Buffalo and central PA - so I kind of have a weird taste in other teams (Cuse/Nationals/Yankees/76ers) but I love the Panthers most of all. Here's to a big 2013 for our cats!

#506 BeasonbestMlb

BeasonbestMlb

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

I made this name almost exactly three years ago. Lol, but then I joined the Army and didn't have the time to post here like I wanted to but, I'm always on here looking. I'm a huge UNC, Panthers, Braves, and Hurricanes fan. I loved the Charlotte Hornets but, ever since they left I could never really follow the Bobcats. I look forward to being more active on here!

#507 Goondal

Goondal

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts
  • LocationHighlands Ranch, CO

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:28 AM

Hello all, I am new here. I am a refugee from when ESPN redid their format several years ago. While several posters from the Red Sox board and I made our own site, I have struck out on finding a place to talk other sports so am excited to have found this site.

I grew up in Gastonia, moved to FL in high school and also attended college there. After college I lived in CO for five years, spent two years back in FL and returned to CO this past August.

I am a big fan of a variety of sports. My favorite is baseball and am a fourth generation Red Sox fan. I am also a big fan of NASCAR (root for McMurray), a Tar Heel fan and have been a Panthers fan since their beginning. I root for the Bobcats but have never really replaced the Hornets. I also follow tennis and root for Bayern Munich in soccer, so as you can see there are many sports that I enjoy.

I look forward to conversing with you all.

#508 BerryLoMein

BerryLoMein

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

Sup folks, I remeber when i was little and everyone was rocking Cowboy gear. I use to wish that we had our own team, and lo and behold one day we got one. So ive been a fan ever since. I love collage football and basket ball, and the Nba. Really miss the Hornets, and im also a Tar heels fan. Never really could get into baseball.

Welp heres to our future debates about how to run the Panthers lol.

#509 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

Hey guys, Im glad to finally be a memeber. Ive been viewing the site for the past year of so(just about everyday) to gain more knowledge on moves within the organization. Ive been a panther fan since middle school. Cant wait to start posting my opinions the direction the franchise should take. Looking forward to years of posting.

#510 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

my profile pic is exactly how i felt when i got my validation email lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.