#526 TheGreatGeekyMe

TheGreatGeekyMe

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

Hey, im Jeremy.  Im a geek and football fanatic.  First year PSL owner, and just stumbled across this forum looking for answers to questions I have.  1 post down... 99 to go.  Search will be my friend and hopefully you will be too.  

#527 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47,812 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

Welcome...shouldn't you be posting?

#528 ANV2011

ANV2011

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:42 PM

Hey yall! My name is Angel, I have known about this page for a while now and finally decided to join. I have always been a Panthers fan, being a Charlotte native and all. I have since moved away to the other side of the state. I figured it was time to join since I do not have very many people to talk football or more specifically Panthers football with (I seem to be in the middle of Redskins country). I constantly have to listen to my team be put down by a bunch of 'Skins fans who wont take me seriously because I am one of the few females they know that has even a remote interest in football.

#529 Lakelover

Lakelover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:38 AM

Just wanted to say thank you for this site.   It's a wonderful place to follow the Panthers.  I was on a board years and years ago and had great times with some folks like Panthermom, etc.  

#530 BuffaloBills62

BuffaloBills62

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:30 AM

ok.  What do I win?

#531 Crax

Crax

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

Hello.  I'm a Vikings fan from Utah.  I've lurked here a bit and figured I'd register.  I follow the panthers to keep track of Utah guys.  Outside of week 6, I hope you guys can get some wins going.  Dissapointing seasons for both teams so far this year.

#532 ATL HEEL

ATL HEEL

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:50 AM

Hello all, been a Panthers fan from day 1 of course.  Originally from Greensboro, NC aka the G-spot.  UNC grad and currently an ATL native, been here for a few years now.  I hate Dook, NC State, the SEC and of course the Falcons.  Been lurking for a while, figured it's time to join the shenanigans.

#533 Eli Cash

Eli Cash

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationClayton, NC

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:44 PM

Hello everyone my name is Blayden. I'm finally deciding to contribute as a poster on this forum after being a lurker for 10 years. I'm a huge Panthers, Bobcats/Hornets, Hurricanes, and Carolina fan. I enjoy this forum and the discussion that arises, for the most part

#534 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • 47,812 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

I always knew you were there.

Welcome.

#535 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

Kelvin Benjamin OROY

• HUDDLER
  • 3,660 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

NOOB GOD HERE

#536 Estrada

Estrada

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

Hi, my name is Matt. I've mostly posted in the Panthers section of the huddle because I didn't really know about the other sections. I've been exploring and found this thread.

I am originally from Delaware. When my dad was in the military, he got stationed down at Pope and we moved to Fayetteville. I became a fan of the team the year they went to the Superbowl. I have been a fan since. We moved back to Delaware after his retirement. I am the only Panther fan I know up here; I turned my younger brother onto the Panthers before he could pick another team (He's 11).

I read the huddle for a couple years first and joined early this year.     

#537 monkey48

monkey48

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

Hi, my name's Baz. I'm a student in the UK. I've been a Panthers fan ever since I started following the sport three years ago. I've mainly been posting on the message boards on the Panthers' website throughout the last 18 months and I am really looking forward to getting some more opinions. I am hoping to work as an NFL scout after I leave university.

#538 Guest_E1b1a_*

Guest_E1b1a_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Hi, I'm me and you're not.

#539 Jetsknicks1

Jetsknicks1

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

Hey all, Jets fan here. My wife and I will be coming into town for the December 15th game against the Jets and we're looking for some advice on where to go for good food and beer. When we travel to see the Jets we love to go to the places where the locals go. We love good food and good locally brewed beer. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

#540 Hircine

Hircine

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

Hi everyone. I'm actually recently in search for a new team,coming from the cowboys, and was considering the panthers because they seem exciting, fresh, and new.

The other team I was considering was the detroit lions. I like stafford and megatron, but that team has a stink on it, honestly. What from their history of losing. Not saying that should be a main reason for not being a fan, but it does have a weight to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com