611 replies to this topic

#571 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,699 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:14 PM

Hi everyone, I've been a fan since 95 pretty much because I was a fan of the Hornets during the Zo, Mugsy, LJ, Curry, etc era. Moved to NC and lived in Fayetteville from 2002-2006, then Asheville from 2006-2007 before returning back to the DC metro area. 

Good to be here, first post.

Are you a part of the DC Panthers Fan Club up there?  You better be....

#572 Chuckie

Chuckie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:22 PM

Is the a STL Cardinals jersey? I'm good with that.

Yep, big Cardinals fan. Pic was from game 6 of the 2011 series. An unbelievable game

#573 JJman

JJman

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

Hello to all Huddlers!

I am Josh (or JJ) and have been reading this forum for awhile now and I am very excited to get to join the discussion!

I was a born charlotte native and naturally grew up around other Carolina fans, however, I've been a panther since I became a football fan as a kid back in 2002. I like to think of myself as a diehard Carolina fan, as I've proudly showed my support for the panthers, hornets, hurricanes, nc state wolf pack, and the Atlanta braves (yes, not actually a Carolina team).

My favorite panther moment was the infamous Steve Smith 2OT catch back in our Super Bowl year against the rams. I screamed the neighbors awake when it happened, and is one of my best childhood sports moments.

My favorite panther player of all time is Steve Smith, who I got to meet once back at the Wofford basketball camp 7 or 8 years ago.

As for the draft this year, I really like Brandin Cooks. I've watched a lot of film and he reminds me of Steve Smith a little bit. His explosiveness and ability to jump up and make the catch really stand out.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read and I hope to be just another good poster on the Huddle!

#574 gatkins11

gatkins11

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:35 AM

Hey everyone,

My name is Greg. Born and raised in Southwest Virginia and I recently moved to Fort Worth, TX. I've been a Panthers fan for years. I also enjoy following NASCAR.

I'm excited to interact with you all.

#575 Bagheera

Bagheera

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationWestern NC

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:54 PM

Hey guys, Im a 34 yrold Husband to an awesome wife, Dad to 2 amazing kids 2 and 9, and a HUGE Charlotte sports fan. I grew up in Mt Holly, so as a kid i regularly attend Hornets games, as well as Knights games. I love in Western NC now but still attend Panthers games as a PSL owner. I've been a fan from the very beginning and am passing my love for Charlotte sports to my kids. Go Panthers, Go Hornets, and GO HEELS!!

#576 The Lone Panther

The Lone Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

SIAP

I've been on this board since Dec 9th and I still can't start any threads.  What gives? 

#577 Mark S

Mark S

• ALL-PRO
  • 718 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 01:28 PM

Hey guys. I'm a Panthers and Bobcats/Hornets fan. I was born in Charlotte and have lived here my whole life.

I've been just reading threads on the Huddle for a while now but just decided to make an account and contribute with my fellow Huddlers.

I look forward to many great discussions!

Sent from my SGH-T769 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#578 Trev_GFC

Trev_GFC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationKent England UK

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:18 PM

Hi all, Panthers fan born and bred in England UK :)

I spent a year out from my university and went to USA 8 years ago. I had 3 choices of universities to exchange at: Grand Valley Michigan, Kansas City or UNCC. I made the right choice in UNCC and was once offered a ticket to a game. I've been hooked since.

I've been back in the UK since but still keep up with the Panthers. For some reason I've only just bothered to find this site, stupid as I always delve deep for an understanding of what's going on. I support a soccer team here and need that deeper view of what's going on, rather than simply ask "why is our budget so small? Why don't we move to a new stadium? Let's demand the owner/president to sell up so someone rich takes over!".

I've been to a few of the International Series games here and while they're fantastic days for getting drunk alongside fans of every other NFL team (mostly US-expats) I'd rightly be annoyed if one of my soccer team's home league games was moved to a different country, even if I'd love the trip. Besides, the prices have been ridiculously high!

I'll quit waffling on before I start sharing photos of distant relatives and what I had for breakfast, and just want to say hi :) This is a popular forum and I'm thick-skinned, so I look forward to arguing or drunkenly agreeing with you all :)

#579 firefox1234

firefox1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:25 PM

Hello my name is Stu im 19 and i was originally born in Nairobi, Kenya. Moved to Washington DC when i was 5 and the first time i ever watched football was a panthers game in the early 2000s. My favorite player if all time is and always will be Steve Smith. Im glad i found a forum where i can talk with other panthers fans.

#580 gamecockfanatic

gamecockfanatic

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:56 PM

Hey guys I'm brandon and a big panther fan. Cant wait cor the draft

#581 gamecockfanatic

gamecockfanatic

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:56 PM

Anyone here make it to a lot of home games?

#582 gamecockfanatic

gamecockfanatic

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:57 PM

I havent been to one in a long time but I did go to bank of america stadium last year for a tim mcgraw and kenny chesney concert.

#583 appletester

appletester

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

Hi all.xxxx

#584 appletester

appletester

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:46 AM

Hi all.xxxx

gogogo.

#585 UNCWpanther

UNCWpanther

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCharlotte/Wilmington

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:25 PM

Hey guys, huge Panthers fan from Charlotte going to school in Wilmington now.  Been reading this site forever, just deciding to start posting now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com