Photo
- - - - -

Newbies post here

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
611 replies to this topic

#586 MattBarber

MattBarber

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

Hey Panther Fans.  I'm the radio host of a show on AM 560 in Columbia, SC.  For you fans in SC that don't get enough Panthers talk please bring it to my show on 560.  It's on 1-3 Monday-Friday.  I try and bring up as much Panther news as I can on the show, but of course being in Columbia, SC you are going to get lots of Gamecock & Tiger stuff.

I read this site a good bit for Carolina news and if one of the owners or employees of this site would like to come on the show as a guest please feel free to contact me.  Especially with draft time coming up I'd love to have a regular Panther guest. 

I know in South Carolina at times the Panthers don't get the love the should have, but I hope to change that with my show. 

I grew up a Packer fan(there were no Panthers back then), but have always supported Carolina and will continue to do so.  Had a Panther polo in studio today. 

Follow on twitter @dixiefriedsport

#587 joshh505

joshh505

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:02 AM

To the point: Panther fan since inauguration, from collins to peete, biakabatuka, to testaverde arriving days before his start to a new team, from gamble to mills and on to weinke to beurlein to delhomme, somehow I think dante calebria made an appearance in there lol, to that fruit basket from notre dame and to our current quarterback we have to currently design the short bus offense for and finally to our diaper dandy of football, in his 3rd year the best player our franchise has ever had and the peyton Manning of defense luke keuchly....im a panther fan till I die

Sent from my GT-P3113 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#588 TheSteelersFan

TheSteelersFan

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:30 AM

Hey guys. As you can see, I'm a steelers fan. However, much love to the panthers. I do like them, and live in North Carolina. I'm planning on going to the Panthers vs. Steelers week 3 game. I'm trying not to spend a ton of money, but still want to get a nice seat. So, anybody who's been to a panthers game, any advice?

#589 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,764 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:42 PM

Hey guys. As you can see, I'm a steelers fan. However, much love to the panthers. I do like them, and live in North Carolina. I'm planning on going to the Panthers vs. Steelers week 3 game. I'm trying not to spend a ton of money, but still want to get a nice seat. So, anybody who's been to a panthers game, any advice?

The only advice I can give is "don't be a dick". Apply that to your entire time in and around (read: within a 10 mile radius) the stadium and you'll have a good time.

Also, Church street. Burger joint called American Roadside. If you're not tailgating (or are and don't feel like cooking or buying something else), eat there. It's my tradition when I get to go to a game now. 

#590 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:42 PM

GET THE *** OUT!!^^

#591 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,764 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:47 PM

GET THE *** OUT!!^^

Now that's not nice.

#592 TheSteelersFan

TheSteelersFan

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:58 AM

Haha. Thanks, man. I definitely won't be a dick. I'm more respectful than that. Itll be the first nfl game I ever attend, so I'm looking forward to it. I really do like the panthers, even more so now that I live in NC. Recently bought a Luke Kuechly jersey.

And lol. Figured I'd get that kind of respone from someone haha.

#593 Brothergrim427

Brothergrim427

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:21 AM

I used to just lerk so I wonder if I count as a newbie? Ether way I love my panthers so huddle here I am ^_^

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

#594 Brothergrim427

Brothergrim427

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:25 AM

Haha. Thanks, man. I definitely won't be a dick. I'm more respectful than that. Itll be the first nfl game I ever attend, so I'm looking forward to it. I really do like the panthers, even more so now that I live in NC. Recently bought a Luke Kuechly jersey.

And lol. Figured I'd get that kind of respone from someone haha.

typically I hate steelers fans thank you for being a bright spot in an otherwise insufferable community you have my respect and best wishes friend c:

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

#595 WLJones228

WLJones228

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:58 PM

Hey y'all. Just joined the huddle. Feel free to get to know me and add me on all the hip social networks. I always follow back!  Nice meeting y'all!

#596 pantherblood910

pantherblood910

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:33 PM

Hey everyone I'm Scott! I bleed black and blue and that will never change! Been a panthers fan since 95 and still going strong whether it's a win lose or draw I'll be a panthers fan for LIFE! I'm from wilmington nc and I hate the steelers with a passion! It's CP4L all day! 🏈

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#597 pantherblood910

pantherblood910

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:22 PM

Somebody at least say hey! Haha

#598 ColAngus

ColAngus

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

here.

#599 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:26 PM

the only advice I can give you is that recently bought Kuechly jersey better cover up any stiller paraphernalia...  

Somebody at least say hey! Haha

you should try playing hard to get..  I hear all the girls like that.

#600 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,953 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:26 AM

My advice to new Huddlers is don't say anything bad about Cam. It's just not worth it.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com