#601 The Lobo

The Lobo

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:16 PM

Hey everyone,

I have been a lurker on here since '05 and I just now finally decided to create account.  I am from Illinois (pretty sure im the only Panther fan here) and have been a Panther fan since 1995.  I am surrounded by fairweather Colt fans and super homer Bear fans, so it is nice to read comments by fellow Panther fans once in a while. 

Anyway,  I have been to 4 Panther games, all of them away, and this year my wife and I decided we are going to go watch our first game at BoA.  I am looking for tickets on StubHub and I have a few questions;

1. When it says row 1A what is the difference between 1 and 1A

2. Where should I get tix from, stubhub or somewhere else?

If you read this and reply, not only would I not feel alone in this world, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks, and go Panthers!

#602 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

Hey everyone,

I have been a lurker on here since '05 and I just now finally decided to create account.  I am from Illinois (pretty sure im the only Panther fan here) and have been a Panther fan since 1995.  I am surrounded by fairweather Colt fans and super homer Bear fans, so it is nice to read comments by fellow Panther fans once in a while. 

Anyway,  I have been to 4 Panther games, all of them away, and this year my wife and I decided we are going to go watch our first game at BoA.  I am looking for tickets on StubHub and I have a few questions;

If you read this and reply, not only would I not feel alone in this world, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks, and go Panthers!

welcome. not sure abt ticket questions, but we do have a forum for ticket questions and some offers. you won't be able to start a thread, but you can probably find an open discussion and jump in it and ask.

http://www.carolinah...s-psl-exchange/

as far as not feeling alone, just look in the main panthers forum and join in. don't mind the angry unhappy people who just complain. there's not a whole lot of discussion now, but it will pick up quite a bit heading into training camp.

enjoy your time and don't post anything that ticks me off (like getting into pissing matches with other posters or trolling or spamming or insulting other members) and you'll be fine.

#603 Brothergrim427

Brothergrim427

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:06 PM

I have a question for any moderator who has time what are the site rules / bankable offenses preferred And what is proper site behavior as I have seen there is a degree of censorship and there is somewhat of a rules set but as of yet I have not seen any such post as to what those might be

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

#604 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

I have a question for any moderator who has time what are the site rules / bankable offenses preferred And what is proper site behavior as I have seen there is a degree of censorship and there is somewhat of a rules set but as of yet I have not seen any such post as to what those might be

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

don't insult others . no name calling or other personal attacks. no spamming (and that includes just saying  the same stuff over and over and over in various threads). don't threaten violence. no racist remarks or really any derogatory talk about any people group (that doesn't include fans of other teams). don't hijack threads or derail topics. 

there were rules of conduct that you had to agree to when you joined and that you agreed to or else you wouldn't be here. i don't know exactly what they are, but the above pretty much covers it all. we give a little bit of leeway on somethings, but when you push things too far, we'll let you know.

edit...found the terms:

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law

#605 Brothergrim427

Brothergrim427

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

don't insult others . no name calling or other personal attacks. no spamming (and that includes just saying the same stuff over and over and over in various threads). don't threaten violence. no racist remarks or really any derogatory talk about any people group (that doesn't include fans of other teams). don't hijack threads or derail topics.

there were rules of conduct that you had to agree to when you joined and that you agreed to or else you wouldn't be here. i don't know exactly what they are, but the above pretty much covers it all. we give a little bit of leeway on somethings, but when you push things too far, we'll let you know.

edit...found the terms:

thank you sir, much appreciated

#606 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,736 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:19 PM

Hey everyone,

Dude.........did you get any answers to the questions you had??

if not let us know.....

#607 The Lobo

The Lobo

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:21 AM

Dude.........did you get any answers to the questions you had??

if not let us know.....

Yes, I did; I just called the Panthers ticket office haha.  Thanks for checking though.

#608 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,736 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

Yes, I did; I just called the Panthers ticket office haha.  Thanks for checking though.

fyi........I've bought them from posters here from the ticket office and on the street in front of BOA.

Edited by 2jakefansinva, 24 July 2014 - 11:35 AM.

#609 London Loves Luke

London Loves Luke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:33 AM

Hi. I'm from London. Have stayed up until silly o' clock since about 2008 to watch, cry and more recently crack a nervous smile at Panthers games.   

Lack of sleep/the 2010 season may be responsible for my current mental fragility. 

I have an English accent and therefore a natural tendency to steal your women. Please understand this is not my fault. 

#610 PantherHomer

PantherHomer

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationMyrtle Beach

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:13 AM

I am a Charlotte native…Yes that exists….I have been reading this forum for many years but just never registered.  I am gonna rock that T-Shirt all over the beach!  

#611 Captain Quint

Captain Quint

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 10:21 PM

Hello all

Just found this forum - looks good so far.  I'm not much of a lurker so I just signed up right when I read through some quality, informed posts.  Hope that keeps up.

From the carolinas - used to live off of Selwyn in south charlotte but, unforunately, had to move out of state (to NY) not long ago.  Hope to move back to queen city within the next couple of years.   Most people around here don't even recognize my panther sicker on the car!  My first panther game was THE first panther game against the Falcons

Looking forward to some good panther discussion.

Cheers

#612 CAB

CAB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:36 PM

Hi! Longtime lurker...joined in May...just started posting. I am a Charlotte native and only became interested in football because of the Panthers. Therefore I have an intense hatred for other teams' "fans" in our territory. Since I'm a girl I can get away with shaming them which I do when I see them out feral wandering the streets. Especially the Steelers and Cowboys fans. Good Gawd.

Love the board here!!! Well everyone but Alice. I'm not that new. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com