Photo
- - - - -

Newbies post here

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
611 replies to this topic

#441 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:47 PM

My name is John and I've been a die-hard Panthers fan all my life. Seriously DIE-HARD, after the Falcons spanked us at a home game there was an obnoxious Falcons fan in the parking lot who wouldn't shut up so I hit him with my car and I kept driving lol I'm an accountant so I'm always on the internet. looking forward to meeting some cool fun people in this forum.

LETS GO PANTHERS!!

:huh:

:lol:

#442 Omgjoz

Omgjoz

NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:55 AM

Hello, I'm all newb and stuff. Originally from NC, now residing in Austin, TX. Love both places. Anyone else in the Austin area by chance?

#443 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

Hello, I'm all newb and stuff. Originally from NC, now residing in Austin, TX. Love both places. Anyone else in the Austin area by chance?

Welcome aboard.

I'm from LA but I was in San Marcos this past winter and I got a DeAngelo Williams jersey for 50 bucks on a street corner.

#444 Omgjoz

Omgjoz

NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

Haha, thats awesome - I got a Panthers poncho in Mexico for $20. Wish I could find a cheap jersey around here...

Posted Image

#445 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

That thing is awesome. I'm sure one of regular posters Ivan The Awesome would dig that since he's currently living in Mexico.

#446 PackPanthers

PackPanthers

NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:43 PM

New to the boards... Fan of the Panthers since October of '93 as I am a Charlotte native... now living in Greenville SC... PSL owner - Section 529

How can I get more posts to show per page? There an option for that?

Cheers

#447 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:11 AM

New to the boards... Fan of the Panthers since October of '93 as I am a Charlotte native... now living in Greenville SC... PSL owner - Section 529

How can I get more posts to show per page? There an option for that?

Cheers

Welcome.

And unfortunately I don't think there is. One of the minor problems with this site.

#448 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:17 AM

Haha, thats awesome - I got a Panthers poncho in Mexico for $20. Wish I could find a cheap jersey around here...

Posted Image

All that's available around here are chargers and Cardinals ponchos. I need to make one of those for myself.

#449 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:40 AM

Omgjoz im in dallas. Austin is a great city with a great vibe.

#450 dkmilitary

dkmilitary

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:30 AM

New to the boards . Fan for a couple of years - reformed Raiders Fan ... From upstate NY ( no never a Jills fan ) but military so not in one place too long . Season ticket this year Sec 508 looking forward to a great season .