Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,377 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:09 PM

Nope, I thought they were with you.

Prolly that Rat Bastage Pinche Guey told them about this place.

Oh, yeah, Biscuit. Work filters. I should have my new avvie tonight...thanks

I don't know nobody... :D

Cool... I thought you would like that one.

#92 ThePantherFan

ThePantherFan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:19 AM

I'm ThPantherFan using a sudo because I can't get on the huddle by using ThPantherFan. I need 100 post to start a thread.

#93 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,900 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:26 PM

^ The pumpking guy?

#94 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,842 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:30 PM

I'm ThPantherFan using a sudo because I can't get on the huddle by using ThPantherFan. I need 100 post to start a thread.

:lol:
You actually fell for that one? What you really need is the Secret Handshake and you can start threads anytime you want.

Heck, Salty could get his post count to 100 in a matter of minutes....

#95 ThePantherFan

ThePantherFan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:05 AM

^ The pumpking guy?

Don't let hairless cat hear you say that. He thinks I'm not a farmer.:D

#96 ThePantherFan

ThePantherFan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:06 AM

:lol:
You actually fell for that one? What you really need is the Secret Handshake and you can start threads anytime you want.

Heck, Salty could get his post count to 100 in a matter of minutes....

I'm gullible, what can I say? Salt is a better man than I am, wait is he or isn't he.....never mind.

#97 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 12:53 PM

Any new member is required to watch Sergio Flores on youtube. This is pretty much Saltman's day job, playing George Michaels on the Sax.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKSyPoxzT6w

Edited by ElkinPanthersFan, 30 March 2011 - 01:21 PM.
Link for the lazy ones

#98 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:11 PM

Any new member is required to watch Sergio Flores on youtube. This is pretty much Saltman's day job, playing George Michaels on the Sax.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKSyPoxzT6w

close....Saltman's dream job is playing with George Michael's sack

#99 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,114 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:14 PM

check the sig hawk...

#100 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:18 PM

thanks Jase...suppose I should turn those back on one of these days!!!

#101 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:33 AM

Well gentlemen.. Where should I begin? I'm in the military and stationed at Fort Bragg, I've been in for almost 9 years. In those nine years I have been deployed NUMEROUS times to several different combat zones and have fought on 4 continents. I work in the communications field. That's about all I can say about that.

I have been a Panthers fan since the franchise's inception and have followed them very closely. I'm currently a member of DeAngelo and J-Stew's fan club and I used to post on a site called the Panther Coalition. I can not even begin to tell you how many posts I had on there before it shut down. I really wish I had known about this site for the last several years as I have been unable to fill my blogging interests! I am using the same user name here that I did over at the Coalition, so if you used to blog there as well, then you undoubtedly remember me from there. Looking forward to the draft in 6 days... and then who knows what happens after that. I hope the OWNERS get their heads out of their ASSES and make this happen. This will be the first time in 5 years that I will actually be stateside (home) for football season! Me and my buddies will be MORE than pissed if the season doesnt happen.It will be nice not having to sit at the cpu and watch the progress on NFL.com or see the Panthers play on AFN... for those of you who might know what AFN is you know exactly what I mean. I wont have to worry about a Panthers radio subscription either this year! Hopefully the NFL will come through for America! I just really cant see them losing out on 7 Billion dollars but then again who knows at this point! I have many draft opinions and thoughts and look forward to sharing them with everyone here. With all that said it's time to get my blog on! See you guys out there!

#102 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,842 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:32 AM

Welcome TruCatzFan! Thank you for your service. Is Bronze Bruce still around?

I did some time in Bragg with the 3rd SFG and another unit I will not name.

"Communications" field. Pretty sure I know what you mean and I always felt you guys took a bit of a risk so the ODA's can do their job in a proper fashion. I have worked with a few of your predescessors in the '80's.

This place is fun and enjoy your stay. We need more dedicated fans of the team but prepare yourself for the poostorm that's coming in 6 days :D

Edited by PanthaSan, 22 April 2011 - 09:35 AM.

#103 Robert1957

Robert1957

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:59 PM

Hello name is Bob and I am new on here first time posting so I thought I would post here. I live in Hendersonville, NC I am a supporter of the Carolina Panthers, but out of curiousity I have an interesting question and that question is this. Are The Panthers a Tarheel Orginization? I know there are Tarheel fans on here I am not trying to offend anyone, but I am not a Tarheel fan, but would like some feedback on this if possible from true panther fans. Looking foward to being on here Happy Easter to all and God Bless!

#104 ceewalk

ceewalk

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:28 PM

My name is Coleman and I own SportChop.com. I like to keep up on what goes on around the NFL and each team. I'll be checkin in time to time to see what the latest is w/ the Carolina Panthers.

#105 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,760 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:29 PM

Ton o' newbs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com