Photo
- - - - -

Super Bowl Sunday or Saturday?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: Super Bowl Sunday or Saturday night? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Super Bowl Sunday or Saturday night?

1. Sunday (11 votes [34.38%])

Percentage of vote: 34.38%

2. Saturday (21 votes [65.62%])

Percentage of vote: 65.62%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,504 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:06 PM

Then how would hard working Americans making Beer and liquor get there money. Every beer you drink goes to helping America and I plan to help as much as possible.

That's fine. Get wasted. No problem. Just don't complain when you have to goto work the next day. That's all I'm saying. Changing the day of the Super Bowl so drunks can drink more...meh, I'll pass. Now...naked cheerleaders...that's something to consider.

#17 KARASMATIC444

KARASMATIC444

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:10 PM

That's fine. Get wasted. No problem. Just don't complain when you have to goto work the next day. That's all I'm saying. Changing the day of the Super Bowl so drunks can drink more...meh, I'll pass. Now...naked cheerleaders...that's something to consider.

naked cheerleaders....as if that would happen with no boose............lol have you ever pais attention to the world around you? but i dont mind doing my work after a drinking night because a never get hung over.so i like sunday.

#18 Neylus

Neylus

Limited Edition

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:41 PM

Some People work on Sat. NO!

Exactly why the game is shown on Sunday, much larger audience available at that time. But Saturday night would be much more fun IMHO just because you don't have Monday looming in the background.

#19 Kito

Kito

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:03 PM

People who work 3rd shift go in on Sunday evening. More people are off Saturday night than on Sunday night. I always figured it stayed on Sundays because it gave to host town one more night of revenue i.e. Sunday night lodging, food etc.

#20 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,361 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 26 January 2009 - 03:04 PM

monday could be "National Mope because football is over" day

#21 Camel

Camel

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 05:53 PM

I always take leave the following Monday so I don't care.

Oh, I never start drinking until the 2nd half. I started doing that after the Rams/Patriots Super Bowl. I hate it when I can't remember who won the next day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com