Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Screw you Panthers and screw you Panthers fans IMHO

95 posts in this topic

Posted

Franks and Beans!!!!!11!!!!!

Posted

You really have the Panthers winning three out of their last four, two against a team that has only lost 2 games all season? It sounds like you wear a helmet and lick the windows of the short bus IMHO

Just because they have only lost 2 games does not mean they can lose 2 of their next 4 especially against a division opponent.

Posted

Just because they have only lost 2 games does not mean they can lose 2 of their next 4 especially against a division opponent.

We gave up 31 unanswered points against the fuging Seahawks and you think we're going to sweep the Falcotton headed ninny muggins....just because it's your wet dream doesn't mean it's realistic or rationale.....

Posted

We gave up 31 unanswered points against the fuging Seahawks and you think we're going to sweep the Falcotton headed ninny muggins....just because it's your wet dream doesn't mean it's realistic or rationale.....

dude get real. Look at the bright side, You startd that Seahawks game 14-0 in SEATTLE!!! your team isn't that bad and certainly not worthy of the worst record.

Posted

dude get real. Look at the bright side, You startd that Seahawks game 14-0 in SEATTLE!!! your team isn't that bad and certainly not worthy of the worst record.

I know you really want Andrew Luck, I understand it. But that doesn't make this magical fairy land where the Panthers are going to somehow become a decent team. So unless you've got a magic lamp....keep dreaming.....

Posted

I know you really want Andrew Luck' date=' I understand it. But that doesn't make this magical fairy land where the Panthers are going to somehow become a decent team. So unless you've got a magic lamp....keep dreaming.....[/quote']

How am i dreaming? Between the Bills, Panthers, Lions, and Bengals I think that we are most likely to lose out. Lions and Bengals can get a win and they have a few games where they should compete well. Unfornately we need you guys to win 2 more games because are SOS was tougher but i think the Cardnals game is automatic.

Posted

Andrew Luck would hold out/demand a trade if the Bills drafted him IMHO

Although if we somehow sweep the Falcons I think I could maybe handle losing a shot at Luck for that

Posted

Andrew Luck would hold out/demand a trade if the Bills drafted him IMHO

why you pooping on my rainbow man? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Posted

this thread is beyond sad

Posted

yeah it is.:(

my rainbow has been pooped on too.

But seriously there is no way that we sweep the cardinals.

Posted

All to do now is sit back and watch. I'll be back next week when we edge closer and get a better grip at #1 IMHO. Go Panthers! hand the ball off to J-Stew and throw a few screens to Steve Smith this week and you shall win!

Posted

What a poo-ass season when you WANT to be worse than the bills...FML