Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

life of BillsFan

Screw you Panthers and screw you Panthers fans IMHO

95 posts in this topic

everytime he makes a thread you post this joke... everytime

it was more funny in the early 1990s IMHO

Boy

I

Love

Losing

Superbowls

yea forreal

guess I'm the only one who has never heard it before.. so, it was funny to me :)

I wandered over to a Bills board where they were cursing us for losing more games than they were. Someone suggested (sarcastically I hop) that they might have a shot at losing out next year to select Luck if he doesn't declare.

Someone else suggested they wait on Jim Kelly's nephew to lose out.

I wandered over to a Bills board where they were cursing us for losing more games than they were. Someone suggested (sarcastically I hop) that they might have a shot at losing out next year to select Luck if he doesn't declare.

Someone else suggested they wait on Jim Kelly's nephew to lose out.

sounds good to me! :hurray:

sounds good to me! :hurray:

Hey man, you guys should improve next season.

Who are you guys currently looking at drafting with Luck pretty much guaranteed to go to us if we pick first?

Hey man, you guys should improve next season.

Who are you guys currently looking at drafting with Luck pretty much guaranteed to go to us if we pick first?

We NEED a pass rusher! I want and we need Da'Quan Bowers. I think there is no way we dont pass him up, problem is he might be gone before we pick. Cam Newton has been flying up some mocks too.

dude get real. Look at the bright side, You startd that Seahawks game 14-0 in SEATTLE!!! your team isn't that bad and certainly not worthy of the worst record.

Yes we are! We have worked hard this season to earn that title and i feel we deserve it. :)

Smacking over whose team is shittier. Truly, the Panthers have arrived in the NFL.

smacking over whose team is pootier. Truly, the panthers have arrived in the nfl.

iyho?

Might not matter... possible the Bungles steal the spot from both of us.