Photo
- - - - -

Which game will be less pleasant to go to: vs. Atlanta or vs. Arizona?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:31 PM

If you go to the Atlanta game, you'll get to see the fans packed with more fans of the opposing team than perhaps any other game in team history. It will AT LEAST be top 5 with us so bad and the Falcons so good and the Falcon fans always having a decent presence here when they're good. Plus, it's supposed to be a dreary day with forecasts of very cold rain showers Sunday afternoon.

If you go to the Arizona game, you'll get to see the two worst teams in the league battle it out in a meaningless game on another cold day. Could have one of the least attended games in franchise history.

So if you have your choice, which game would you rather go to least? And you can't choose "neither".

#2 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,304 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:33 PM

Going to the Cardinals game with three others and I'm looking forward to having an entire row to ourselves.

So yeah that > sitting around what will probably be a few dozen thousand Atlanta fans in the throes of one of the best seasons in franchise history.

#3 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,854 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:35 PM

Arizona.

Chance to cheer. Oh wait, its a home game.

#4 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,993 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:42 PM

Falcons will be worse.

#5 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,742 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 07 December 2010 - 03:50 PM

Don't know how crowded the Falcons game will be with cold rain and temps in the 40s. Atlanta fans aren't used to outdoor weather. Mostly will be local folks who disappeared when Vick left and now are coming out with their Falcon jerseys now that they are doing well again. Won't be many Panthers fans there either.

The Arizona game will be better, won't be full of rival fans and we might win. Weather isn't likely to be worse.

#6 DOUBLETROUBLE33

DOUBLETROUBLE33

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:12 PM

I am trying to decide this as well. I'm thinking I will attend the Cardinals game instead of having to endure all the Falcons fans like I did last game with the Ravens fans. Atleast on TV you only have to see all the opposing fans in the bottom sections for the most part and not the entire stadium. It makes me sad and embarassed when I go and i'm surrounded.

#7 Iceman2Roddy

Iceman2Roddy

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:17 PM

At least in the Arizona game you guys have a good shot at winning...

#8 PandaMan

PandaMan

• ALL-PRO
  • 485 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:20 PM

At least in the Arizona game you guys have a good shot at winning...

I know, people are underestimating our dominant performances this season

#9 Phil Dees

Phil Dees

1-20-2013 End of an Error

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:21 PM

Currently 3488 tickets for sale on TicketExchange for the ATL game.
3471 for the ARZ game.

#10 Iceman2Roddy

Iceman2Roddy

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:23 PM

to be perfectly honest I plan on picking the Panthers against Arizona...despite the 3 wins I think they might be the worst team in the NFL.

#11 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:24 PM

Kind of off topic, but I hope it snows really hard when we go play Pittsburgh at Heinz. I've always wanted to see us play in the pouring snow. Think it'd be neat.

I'm not talking flurries either, I want the field to be blanketed so you can't even see any green.

#12 PandaMan

PandaMan

• ALL-PRO
  • 485 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:46 PM

to be perfectly honest I plan on picking the Panthers against Arizona...despite the 3 wins I think they might be the worst team in the NFL.

I don't think you've seen us play

#13 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:08 PM

Kind of off topic, but I hope it snows really hard when we go play Pittsburgh at Heinz. I've always wanted to see us play in the pouring snow. Think it'd be neat.

I'm not talking flurries either, I want the field to be blanketed so you can't even see any green.

It snowed once before when we went to Pittsburgh, 1999 I believe. We needed to win to basically control our own destiny and get to the playoffs. Played a decent first half and then the snowstorm came and we got dominated in the 2nd half by the Steelers run game. Pittsburgh was pretty bad that year if I remember.

#14 KatsAzz

KatsAzz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:25 PM

The Arizona game because we stand a good chance of winning it,not so much the Atlanta game.

#15 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:35 PM

there's going to be like 20 people at the arizona game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com