Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Which game will be less pleasant to go to: vs. Atlanta or vs. Arizona?

26 posts in this topic

Kind of off topic, but I hope it snows really hard when we go play Pittsburgh at Heinz. I've always wanted to see us play in the pouring snow. Think it'd be neat.

I'm not talking flurries either, I want the field to be blanketed so you can't even see any green.

It snowed once before when we went to Pittsburgh, 1999 I believe. We needed to win to basically control our own destiny and get to the playoffs. Played a decent first half and then the snowstorm came and we got dominated in the 2nd half by the Steelers run game. Pittsburgh was pretty bad that year if I remember.

1 person likes this

The Arizona game because we stand a good chance of winning it,not so much the Atlanta game.

1 person likes this

there's going to be like 20 people at the arizona game

Gonna be at both - but both games have potential to be painful for Panthers fans like me

1 - Atlanta game - physically - since no one expects our 1-11 team to beat 10-2 Atlanta, being there in cold rain to hear Falcons fanatics yell will be even more unpleasant

2 - Cardinals game - mentally - although I ALWAYS root for Panthers to win, a win in THIS game could potentially kill our chance for a 1st draft choice. And it may rain again, too.

So which will be less pleasant ... Atlanta - can't stand their obnoxious fans

ATL will be worse. I predict epic drunken fighting. Well, ok that always happens when we play ATL, but still.

I really wish we would at least beat the Falcons once this year, go out with two wins and most likley the #1 draft.

I'd rather go to the Arizona game where we have a chance of winning, or at least not getting blown out.

This is the year that I chose to go to my 1st away game, made the plans before the season started to go down to Atl for the 2010 closer... *insert facepalm smilie* Yea, Im gonna run my mouth a whole lot...

Definitely the Falcons game.

Barring an absolute miracle, the Falcons are going to pound the living hell out of us.

Strategy for game.....show up at 7AM for the tailgate....pound 12-15 beers....expect to get pounded by the Falcons....laugh at the comic relief also known as Panther Football.

This is the year that I chose to go to my 1st away game, made the plans before the season started to go down to Atl for the 2010 closer... *insert facepalm smilie* Yea, Im gonna run my mouth a whole lot...

You must come by the tailgate and partake fo some great food and beer.

You must come by the tailgate and partake fo some great food and beer.

Oh hell yeah, I'll PM you before we head down there... Might have a coupla others from here with me, you can accommodate?

When you're record is 1-God knows what, then to me it's factors outside of football that determine the better game to attend. Huddle Tailgate menu may be what tips the scale for the undecided, I don't know.

I would prefer the ATL game, because if we shockingly win, it would be funny to laugh at their fans. If we lose as expected, and their fans are taunting, it will be entertaining to watch them get their asses kicked all the way down the ramps after the game.