Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Note: Rooting for the Panthers to lose this week is a fan law violation

81 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think anyone roots for us to lose. We just don't CARE if we lose, because of what it could get us in the Draft. I doubt anyone is PULLING for the Falcons.

It's sort of like we've all become casual fans, just watching the local team play a game. You cheer if they score, and go "aww" if something bad happens. But you aren't out there cussing at your TV if the refs make a bad call, and you aren't pacing back and forth hoping for a win in crunch time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Andrew Luck>Bragging about a meaningless week 14 game to Falcon fans, who will probably be to busy watching Youtube clips of their Super Bowl victory...

Posted

We will win the first 1st quarter.

1 person likes this

Posted

I always root for the Panthers no matter what. That being said, the 3 top QBs in this draft are all better than what we have, and there's no way we drop to 4th overall. So we're ok either way.

Posted

I always root for them. It'd be nice to see another win, but it's in our best interest to lose out from here forward. There's no real argument against that.

Posted

I just can't convince myself that one player could turn this problem around. Even if you had your pick of any NFL player ever.

Posted

I'm shocked at the respect you guys are giving ATL

Posted

go to ESPN if you want respect....oh wait, they aren't talking about you either.

Posted

see this is what i am talking about....as long as the panthers are playing i am rooting for them to win bottom line.....forget luck maybe with some luck we could win a few and still end up in last place

Posted

Either way Sunday good things will happen...

Posted

go to ESPN if you want respect....oh wait, they aren't talking about you either.

Love the avatar. Been to that memorial several times, very eerie.

Posted

Fug the Falcons, their fans, and the entire city of Atlanta (except Saltman's house I guess...)