Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbro

Andrew Luck News & Updates

720 posts in this topic

With our OL and lack of receivers, methinks Luck will stay in college another year rather than come to Carolina for a season-long beatdown.

With our OL and lack of receivers, methinks Luck will stay in college another year rather than come to Carolina for a season-long beatdown.

A likely scenario.

tbh, I don't know who you guys expect to have the #1 where it'd be a great place for a QB to go and have a great line and great receivers, because those two things can make mediocre QBs looked good and teams can win with that...

really we aren't a bad scenario... a star #1, two up and coming young WRs, a fairly young OL that was hit with some bad injuries but has a good chance of being much better, and a new coach...

A likely scenario.

Not really :nonod:

I would think Carolina is one of the few places Luck would WANT to come to.

Team has talent, just needs some holes filled.

neg rep me if this is a dumb question, but lets say there is a lockout next year and luck does choose to come out, wouldnt he be able to finish school during the lockout and have a big ass contract?

1 person likes this

Is anyone else a little worried with just how high the praise is for Luck? Seems too good to be true. :(

I imagine Luck could go back to school if there was a lockout, Rudie.

Is anyone else a little worried with just how high the praise is for Luck? Seems too good to be true. :(

I imagine Luck could go back to school if there was a lockout, Rudie.

he could be the next ryan leaf/david carr/jimmy clausen... but you gotta take chances

">

this guy knows what he's talking about guys.

unironically agree