Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbro

Andrew Luck News & Updates

720 posts in this topic

Would this friend's name be ...."Miss Cleo"?

scott fowler says a thing

Andrew Luck gets it.

This is what everyone you ask seems to say about the Stanford quarterback, and that was my first impression as well after I asked Luck some questions for the first time Friday.

The redshirt sophomore will likely be the No.1 pick in the 2011 NFL draft if he chooses to come out early. That’s what Carolina Panther fans are hoping for, of course, but Luck made no indication which way he was leaning on that huge decision that must be made by Jan.15th.

http://scottfowlerobs.blogspot.com/

If luck does not want to declare to enter the next NFL draft, why is he waiting till after the Bowl game?

because he's leaning one way but doesn't want to make a hasty decision.

aka, he wants to see if Harbaugh is coming back or not before he really sits down to figure things out.

Avoiding distraction for himself and his teammates.

they probably have lots of plays, but are afraid to use them. it's sad.

A few thoughts on his dad.

He got his law degree 6 years after he left WVU. He did get a bachelors from WVU though but his law degree was from texas.

I don't see how finishing his degree is going to do him any good. All the concepts he's learning for real world problem solving may not be there 15 years from now. Artistically he'd be fine but on the engineering/construction side of things he's going to need a huge refresher.

I really hope this guy comes out. These scouting reports on him are insane. He's no longer mortal. He could the greatest bust in NFL history but nobody would blame us because of how the entire world is on his jock.

texas is a damn good law school. I think they're ranked number one among public universities.

Andrew Luck has the greatest mentoir a young man can have, a very sensible father who has been there for him to show the ropes in real life from the time he was a small boy.

No veteran QB can mentoir him like his father.